Golden Beach / Paradise Beach

Has anyone here bought land or done much research about this area ? What are the cons ?

Some of the cheapest ive yet to find thats close enough to a beach

Would like to bump this up! Bought land here a couple years ago (live interstate). Looks as though the prices have gone no where and there is still alot of stock on the market. This was a first purchase, and done mostly as a rush of blood (so cheap so close to the beach!). If i had my time over, would have not bought.

Does anybody know of any developments marked for the area (incredibly hard to find out, even through the council), and if its best to hold on in hope it goes up eventually or cut my losses now??

Any help/advice would be great!

Does anybody know of any developments marked for the area (incredibly hard to find out, even through the council), and if its best to hold on in hope it goes up eventually or cut my losses now??

While I wish you no ill in your investing, I'm dreading the time that this area starts being developed. Every year for about 7-8 years, BIL and I (and others at times) go camping in the ti-trees and fishing. No running water, no toilets, no phone service, no crowds, etc. Don't want to lose that "freedom".

Back