good Adelaide property manager?

Hi

we are on to our second property manager and considering leaving (again) due to poor service,

I was after recommendations of a good property manager in Adelaide. that services glenelg/hove area.

We are after someone that will go the extra mile to get a tenant (ie weekend and weeknight inspections, can accurately manage bills, is across legislation/changes and does detailed inspections and has good communication with tenants as well as us.

any recommendations greatly appreciated :)

Hi

we are on to our second property manager and considering leaving (again) due to poor service,

I was after recommendations of a good property manager in Adelaide. that services glenelg/hove area.

We are after someone that will go the extra mile to get a tenant (ie weekend and weeknight inspections, can accurately manage bills, is across legislation/changes and does detailed inspections and has good communication with tenants as well as us.

any recommendations greatly appreciated :)

Hi tpepper,

Harris Property management is a little more expensive than some others in Adelaide, but they are definately worth every cent!

I've had one IP with them for about 2.5 years and they have been light years ahead any of my other PMs. Very thorough inspection reports, always right on top of issues and excellent with communication. I'm actually in the process of swapping my other 2 Adelaide IPs over to them too.

They have different branches in different areas, so there may be slight differences in quality depending on which branch you get. My original IP is with Susan Davis from the original Harris office which serves most areas within 10km or so from the city, I'd guess that office would also do Glenelg, but they may also have another branch in that area.

Best of luck!

Erin.

I use Phil McMahon, and I can't comment on their other managers but Paige is lovely and is doing an excellent job. My feeling is she works with us, not just for us.

Back