Good deal found

I found a good deal, but I only have 48 hours to buy.

Due to my current financial situation, I can't buy it right now...:mad::mad:

The deal is in Sydney, anyone ?? help??

Send me a message with the details. If I like it and buy it, I'll pay you a finder's fee. I'm ready to go now, got lots of cash and finance available.

What not go to contract subject to finance with a few weeks for finance and perhaps a longer settlement and try some of the brokers on SS to see whether it really is not able to be done - you may be surprised.

Just want to see if there is anyone can help me or give me some idea.

Because I believe at some stage of every investor journey will facing similar problem, which is when a deal found and negotiated, but finance is not ready..... then what can/will people do to do seize the opportunity not just do nothing .....

Without knowing your 'financial situation', we are pi$$!ng in the wind and only speculating how we can help you or give you ideas.

Do you have no deposit?
Too many credit hits?
Serviceability a problem?
Too much exposure in same postcode for MI?
Etc

pinkboy

I have deposit ready, but I MAY get redundant from my current job in the beginning of next year. (maybe mid of January)

Hence it is a big risk for me, if i can't settle.

I don't want to get caught that if I sign and exchange the contract but I can't settle the property...... then I will be in trouble.

The deal is vendor needs to sell for some reason before Xmas, my super low ball offer only got accepted if I exchange before Xmas. if doing the building and pest report requires a few days, as everyone know Xmas is not far away, hence I only have very very limited time to work with.

Someone told me JV with some other people, but everyone financial situation is different.... I am not sure how/find someone willing to take this together.

Someone suggests me to get a some fee as "finder fee" to achieve win/win for everyone, which is a good idea, but the time frame is very short.

I actually didn't believe my low offer will get accepted at this hot Sydney market, hence I didn't prepare for this situation.

Back