Good deal found

I contacted scha9799 and got some vague details and narrowed it down to the house I thought it could be. It didn't seem like a overly good deal to me and he would not give me the actual address without meeting in person (fair enough too if he thought it was a good deal for someone).

Below is my best guess. I was never told the address and supposedly the deal had to be done before Christmas so I have no issue posting what I think it could be now. scha9799 stopped replying to me anyway.

I had met some people on the forum who contacted me and met up face to face and had some wonderful discussion about properties. I was happy to take your call and meet up, but you never really call after initial conversation, you only message, even I said please call me and let's meet up.......... ><
( sorry, it was hard to talk just on the phone, I am totally respect your opinion)

Anyway, the way I see a deal is if someone willing to pay more than what you paid for, you are making money, it does not matter a day, a month, a year, 5 years or 10 year after.

Take the above example. If you paid for $430,000 + all the closing cost + interest expense + all the other cost associated with it. say $450,000. if you can find someone willing to buy from you next day for $470,000, than you are making money.

Hence, my personal view on the property investing is not only property but also how people execute a plan/strategy to turn a property into a profitable deal. Some people like to renovate, some people like to build a granny flat, some people like to buy and hold wait for the market growth.
There is nothing right or wrong. But end of the day, more money have to come in than the money going out. Otherwise, it's not a investment or a good deal.

I am not an expert or guru or anything, I am just a guy like everyone else love to investing in property.

Back