Good Kitchen Supplier in Sydney?

I'm looking at the possibility of putting a new kitchen into a 2bm Unit.

Not talking about any $50,000 Vogue Specials here, but would appreciate advice on any good suppliers in Sydney of good quality, reasonably priced kitchens.

At this stage I'd be happy to look at the full range of getting a flat-pack dropped at the front door and installing it myself through to full installation by supplier.

I'd appreciate any contact names, experiences etc.

Thanks guys.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

We used Selective Kitchens at Riverstone ( low overheads out there)and got a Vogue finish for about half the price of the places with the flashy show rooms. They also do non vogue finishes as well. Ask for Alan

see change

it's better to be guided by your dreams than your fears

Reply: 1.1

I went to Builder Bargain Centre (they do kitchens etc) on Parrammatta Road near Camperdown and they promised to deliver a off the rack vanity in 4 days.........4 weeks later - and after several calls and faxes (they didnt return 1 call) the unit got delivered.......So...DON'T go there !

SW

Reply: 1.1.1

Thanks Splinter.

I'd bought a couple of things there years ago. Sound like things have got worse since then though..........

:)

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Alan, I've used Kellyville Kitchens- excellent service and very good with ideas. Another one used by a friend (who is very cheap) is Ryde Kitchens. Good luck!
Cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Jacque/See Change - just out of interest how "cheap" did you get your kitchens for ?(did your prices include appliances, labour, cost to remove old kitchen, tiling?) I would appreciate some ball park figures of the kind of costs you incurred to install your kitchens in sydney

thanks

Waverly

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

Waverly

We had a new house so there were no removal costs. Selective designed and installed the cabinets and put the appliances we bought elsewhere in place.

Their cost for the cabinets was not " cheap " in total terms but it was a large upmarket kitchen in an upmarket house . Their cabinet costs were about half the price of the other kitchen companies we had quote.

see change

it's better to be guided by your dreams than your fears

Reply: 2

Give Bruce a call at Burraneer Bay Kitchens on 0414 666 410. He's done a couple for me - the last was in Jan - small Kitchen cost $6300 inc sink, flick mixer, elec oven & gas work hob, fully installed. I was happy with the job. Plumbing & elec & tiling was extra.

Reply: 2.1

WB,
I don't like mangey kitchens, so this may be a little exxy for some, but I have recently (12 months) bought 3. You get what you pay for, but for what I think you would want call Molly Sampson (Crows Nest) +61299584546. I have been through many installers, she's done 3-4 for us over the years, I went back to her for DY and Manly and this time was really appreciative of her 'thats no problem' attitude. 11k for _everything_ go - wow in less than a week per kitchen. Would thoroughly recommend giving her a call at least.

Reply: 2.1.1

On 3/8/02 10:31:00 PM, Jeremy Laws wrote:
>
>I don't like mangey kitchens,

This coming from someone who buys "hovels" ?? Strange ! ;-)

sim.gif

Last edited:
Reply: 2.1.1.1

My hovels are somewhat more than your average South Australian Shanty Simbad the Sailor!

Reply: 2.1.1.1.1

Ahh... but I don't buy "average" South Australian Shanties, Jeremy, the Law unto Himself :p

sim.gif

Last edited:
Reply: 2.1.1.1.1.1

I bet Simbad, I bet that your Shanties are MORE average than others, not less!

Reply: 2.1.1.1.1.1.1

Indeed, more of my properties contribute to the average than do not contribute to it, so I guess you could say my properties are MORE average ?

sim.gif

Last edited:
Reply: 1.1.1.2

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C8A3.D1BCCB80
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"

Test

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C8A3.D1BCCB80
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

<TITLE></TITLE>

Test

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C8A3.D1BCCB80--

Reply: 1.1.1.2.1

I thought you had your MIME problems solvered, Dunc ?

Hmm... "mime" and "problem" in the same sentence... so if you kill a mime, does anyone hear him scream ?

sim.gif

Last edited:
Back