Good PM in Quakers Hill

Hi All,

I was hoping someone may be able to recommend a good property manger in Quakers Hill, NSW please?

If you have dealt with any that you think were good please do let me know.

Thank you,

Regards,

Raja

I have delt with Tracey from Australian Real Estate in Quakers Hill, very good.
My pick of all the PM's in that area would be Louise Jones from Raine & Horne Rouse Hill, a suburb or 2 away from Quakers Hill but I could highly recommend her. Louise is a career PM not a 20year old waiting for something better to come along.

Good luck

Last edited:
I have delt with Tracey from Australian Real Estate in Quakers Hill, very good.

Shady,

2 years ago when I was looking for a PM in the area
I called up Australian real estate and left a message twice
because the PM was not available but never got a call back.

I know these guys are good at selling properties but I don't know if they are any good at managing rentals.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi All,

I was hoping someone may be able to recommend a good property manger in Quakers Hill, NSW please?

If you have dealt with any that you think were good please do let me know.

Thank you,

Regards,

Raja

Raja

I haven't tried Raine & Horne but I think it doesn't matter who you go with, IMO they are all average.

I am using 2 PM's in the area.

I use Starr Partners in Kellyville and although I found that their property inspections were poor they are good at chasing up payments.
I had trouble with a tenant 12 months ago and they managed the situation very well and this is the reason they are still managing 2 of my IP's.

I also use Ray White in Blacktown and they are ok.
I chose them because they are in a central location so they find me tenants easily. They are also negotiable on the fees if you have several IP's.
I haven't had tenant problems so far so I don't know how good they are dealing with problems, but they did ask to review my rents when Starr didn't.

Cheers

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one BV, I've been thru Starr Partners Kellyville and found them to be hopeless, I had 3 PM's in the 12months I was with them. I know one of the principles (Nigel Napoli) and I still had problems with them.

Admittedly its been a while, Starr Partners about 4-5 years ago and Australian Realestate 3 years ago so I'm not sure if any of the people I delt with are still there. I do know that Louise is still at Raine & Horne as I spoke to both principles a few weeks ago about selling my PPOR.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one BV, I've been thru Starr Partners Kellyville and found them to be hopeless, I had 3 PM's in the 12months I was with them. I know one of the principles (Nigel Napoli) and I still had problems with them.

Admittedly its been a while, Starr Partners about 4-5 years ago and Australian Realestate 3 years ago so I'm not sure if any of the people I delt with are still there. I do know that Louise is still at Raine & Horne as I spoke to both principles a few weeks ago about selling my PPOR.

Shady,

I've only been with them for 3 years so I don't know how things were before then and as I said before their outgoing inspection reports were poor.
I did not have many dealings with them in that period but I was happy with the way they handled late payments.

Look, I don't believe there are any perfect PM's out there.
I've learned to live with the ok ones and I keep a distant eye on things.
Thanks for the tip, I will check out Raine & Horne next time I am over that part of town.
Where is their office?

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks Shady and Bill for the tips.

I called Tracey from the Australian Real Estate today and will meet her next week to go through the details and charges.

Has anyone used Century 21 at Quakers Hill? They are the RE I am purchasing the property from and so far have found the principle to be really good but not sure how good the PM would be.

Thanks again

Regards,

Raja

Raja we also use Tracy from the australian. Just got off the phone with her actually. Like others have said, no perfect PM's out there. Tracy, in my view does a good Job and 9/10 sorts out my issues on time and without fuss. My used her once about 7 yrs back then when we moved out of the place and rented it again we considered other agents but they were mainly (no offence ment here) 18-19yr old girls who just plodded along. Not what we were after. Hense we contacted Tracy again and things have run pritty smooth since.

Cheers Jayro!

Changes at Aust RE, Quakers Hill

I received a call from Aust RE on Friday, who manages my IP at Quakers Hill. I choose them 2 years ago on advice on this forum, and must say they have been great - Tracy and Sandy. But the principal is selling out, and they want to transfer my agreement to First National. I don't know any about them as PM, or others currently servicing the area. Any one use a PM in Quakers Hill they find particularly good and willing to recommend?

*Bump*

I see that some of the previously mentioned pms have moved on. So does anyone have a good p/m in Quakers Hill that they currently use that they would recommend.

Cheers

T.G

Tracy Hartwell is now Laing and Simmons (was Australian KL) and she has helped many of our investor clients since 2005- great service, highly experienced and happy to recommend. Let her know I sent you if you do talk to her :D
(and, as with all my recommendations, let me make it 100% clear we get nothing but the satisfaction of knowing we recommend good people we have worked with at House Search- no referral fees) Best of luck.

http://lsre.com.au/staff-profiles/490-tracy-hartwell.html

Jacque, having observed your posts for a while, I commend you on your "without" referral fee recommendations. The sad reality is, that we don't know what the proprietor has in mind, as was posted. A good agency .. yet the owner decided not to continue, so the business passed on. If the staff go as well, then some degree of continuity of service, if not, then the search for a new PM is on. I notice that Tracey is now a part owner of the business, which I believe is a good move for assisting to retain key people.

I have previously worked with Lyndell Pilkington who now owns Laing & Simmons at Quakers Hill. She is a very good operator and her office has a good reputation for property management in the Quakers Hill area.

Regards
Damien

I have previously worked with Lyndell Pilkington who now owns Laing & Simmons at Quakers Hill. She is a very good operator and her office has a a good reputation for property management in the Quakers Hill area.

Regards
Damien

Lyndell is also excellent and I would have no hesitations in interviewing them as well, when scouting for a new PM. Good local reputation and Lyndell has a wealth of experience.

Back