Good renovation opportunity in Brisbane

If anyone is interested in this (genuinely serious and in a position to do something), please PM me. I'd be happy with either a spotters fee or some kind of JV.

House asking price: $650,000
Stamp duty: $25,000
Reno estimate (3 months): $100,000 - $150,000
End value estimate: $900,000 - $950,000

The above numbers are based on a particular house that is on the market right NOW, and my own estimates, knowing this area quite well.

The house is old brick-and-tile and would come up real nice with modern lighting and rendering among other things. It would be a perfect project for brickandtile.com.au if only I had the capital!

-Ian

Looking at those number it would hardly be worth the effort in my opinion....

If anyone is interested in this (genuinely serious and in a position to do something), please PM me. I'd be happy with either a spotters fee or some kind of JV.

House asking price: $650,000
Stamp duty: $25,000
Reno estimate (3 months): $100,000 - $150,000
End value estimate: $900,000 - $950,000

The above numbers are based on a particular house that is on the market right NOW, and my own estimates, knowing this area quite well.

The house is old brick-and-tile and would come up real nice with modern lighting and rendering among other things. It would be a perfect project for brickandtile.com.au if only I had the capital!

-Ian

Looking at those number it would hardly be worth the effort in my opinion....

I really wish I could say the same thing, but $75-$175k (before tax) over 3 months would be worth the effort for me. I'd buy it tomorrow if I had the money!

p.s. Time to learn a lot more about options and vendor finance...

I really wish I could say the same thing, but $75-$175k (before tax) over 3 months would be worth the effort for me. I'd buy it tomorrow if I had the money!

p.s. Time to learn a lot more about options and vendor finance...

when you take into account interest paid in that period + REA fees when selling then your not left with much.....

+ legal costs involved..... etc etc

Back