Google Streetview came to town

StreetView comes to Town, the google maps car is finally in our town too
attachment.php

Followed the car around a while, it don't do anything fun. just drives up the road at 40km/h

Attachments

• googlemapcar.jpg
    googlemapcar.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 384
I would have been tempted to keep popping up in a few photos. Stand on one footpath, quickly drive up the street, and stand there again, and again :p.

My hubby has a school photo from about the 1970's where he appears twice. I have no idea how he managed it.

They caught me at home during the day and not out working.....my ute parked in the driveway....:eek:
LOL:D

I wonder if they would to a double take if you were positioned on the front lawn with the bird on each hand.....:p

rotten sods snobbed my street - did every other street within cooey, but ours? no way...

i feel degraded, rejected and somewhat of a nigel who has missed out on his 15 minutes!!:p

I lived somewhat out in the sticks (town pop 150 but still reasonably close to stuff) and my other house/land is in a town pop 2000 or so. Google has BOTH of them on streetview. Is nothing sacred! My house was only half-painted when they took the photos!

Yeah, my property is 16ks from a 300 population town and 35 ks from a 3000 population town, on a road to nowhere, and my front ramp and mailbox is on streetview.

See ya's.

This is from,..'Aussie Stock forums'.

From a google street view it's got a bloke sitting on the outside crapper with the door open,...

See ya's.

Seems that google must be working to eliminate any of the funnies. :(

Checked that street and seems that the whole lane is now blocked out.

Cheers

Back