Gosnells WA

Hi guys

What is your view on Gosnells area?

Planning to buy a property to live in then renting it out in 3 - 5 years.

Hi guys

What is your view on Gosnells area?

Planning to buy a property to live in then renting it out in 3 - 5 years.

Gosnells is not a single area. There are different areas within gosnells. Good, bad and ugly. Do your legwork. Know where you are buying. Look for subdivision potential.

What captures your interest with the gosnells area?
Price?
I assume it must be closeish to work if you will be living in it.

Would be hard to find tenants there unless for unders/cheap price and wouldnt be confident in them looking after it correctly. Also wouldnt want to live there.

Will be a while before Gosnells changes

Parts of Canningvale and Southern River are the better parts of City of Gosnells, that's about it. I hear no rezoning potential in the area which need gentrification, and there is a reason why its cheap.

Parts of Canningvale and Southern River are the better parts of City of Gosnells, that's about it. I hear no rezoning potential in the area which need gentrification, and there is a reason why its cheap.

i assume we're discussing the suburb though not the LGA

there are a fair bit of developments in Gosnells now. and prices have definitely moved up a bit (referring to dev sites)

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the replies.

Price is indeed the selling point. May I know which part of gosnells is the good area?

I talked to someone living there to avoid areas near the train station and shopping centre. This person herself lives on Stalker Road which she said the street is really like its name, lots of anti social behaviour (can't believe of the name).

My wife and I try to find if we can get somewhere around $400k below. Otherwise we may have to look at apartments in Rivervale, Carlisle or Lathlain area that means more expenses on strata.

Back