Got told off for asking S32?

where did u get ip fax for $1 a month, I want it too!!

i use exetel as my ISP, its an option, you can send faxs to by sending an email, costs 10c a fax and you don't actually need to have the inbound number setup to do that.

Bloody love the service, thinking about trailing there voip since people still tend to take people with land lines more seriously (even though the 'fixed' number would be routed to my mobile :rolleyes:)

Imagine if agents had to waste their time sending out sect 32's to every tyre kicker. Once upon a time it was only interested parties that asked for one - a long time ago. At least inspect the ppty first.

But I suppose it's a reflection of today's society.

Section 32

Imagine if agents had to waste their time sending out sect 32's to every tyre kicker. Once upon a time it was only interested parties that asked for one - a long time ago. At least inspect the ppty first.

Godees

There are some agents that like emailing them out to every tom dick and harry. It gives them leverage at the barganing table in saying 25 other parties are interested and amoungst other reasons they get your details and you are immediatley on there mailing list. Yes the downside is they have to type a email address and attach a document
Jezza

Godees

There are some agents that like emailing them out to every tom dick and harry. It gives them leverage at the barganing table in saying 25 other parties are interested and amoungst other reasons they get your details and you are immediatley on there mailing list. Yes the downside is they have to type a email address and attach a document
Jezza

There's no doubt that email makes it simple.

Once upon a time not too long ago they needed to be printed, faxed or mailed. Dark ages, I know.

Fair enough for snail mail, but for email it's really no big hassle for them. I asked for a S32 today for a property I haven't yet seen. Simply explained that I wanted to crunch the numbers prior to seeing it. Agent was happy to do it.

Back