granny Flat help, fitting vintage windows

:eek::eek: I have signed a preliminary agreement to produce plans with a very big Perth builder for a granny flat, we have been discussing for months. I asked the sales consultant right at the beginning if they could fit two vintage, leadlight windows I have, and also a vintage bath. As time has gone on, I have compromised on the bath, as per their advice, and now that I have signed the preliminary agreement they tell me they cannot fit the windows, however, they will do the framing, and they have costed that separately, along with other bits and pieces I wanted, ie, solar hws, higher ceilings etc. I have asked them are they saying I need to find and pay for my own chippie to instal and they say yes, I have now asked if this would void my entire building warranty and if not, can I have that in writing. I am really seeking advice and suggestions. The windows would add a terrific ambience to the space, and it is in a heritage area, the gf is a heritage style. I am not happy that they consistently reassured me I could include them, now I have paid, I cannot.

Back