Granny Flats and Section 94 Contributions Explained

Updated Granny Flat s94 Contributions list 2015?

Going back to the original Post, has anyone seen an updated list of contributions by council for 2015? We are across a number of councils - but it would be great if there was a current list for council contributions for GFs across NSW? Save the time of ringing around every time we get an enquiry.

Thinny veiled advertising I suspect...

Why is it your proplem anyway? You're clients are the ones who need to know that not you. They can find out with a phone call to council or a quick Google search.

Going back to the original Post, has anyone seen an updated list of contributions by council for 2015? We are across a number of councils - but it would be great if there was a current list for council contributions for GFs across NSW? Save the time of ringing around every time we get an enquiry.
Hmm...You're based in QLD, yet you are concerned about NSW Councils?

Thinny veiled advertising I suspect...

Yep! I think you are right.

The problem is that Councils change their developer contribution fees quite often. Hornsby for example have changed them four times in as many years. Gosford had them, raised them, lowered them and then revoked them. Blacktown had them first and then Penrith. later, Penrith raised them depending on which part of the municipality the property is in and then Blacktown followed suit; albeit at a different rate. The list goes on and on.

I need to hire a 'Section-94 Contributions Reporter'! lol

Brazen.

hmmm I just got a blog-post on my website where someone just got billed $20,000 Section 94 Contributions at Canada Bay Council. Posted end of February 2015.

Brazen.

Back