Grays online for reno bargains

Hi,

does anyone use the Graysonline website to look for bargains on your renovation project? I have just heard about it but it seems like a tricky website to get around and get on with.

love it!

we got all our appliances from them. great deals to get.

you need to keep an eye on it regularly for new items but you get used to it.

as a rough comparison. i found harvey norman dearest then seconds world 20-30% cheaper. grays comes in another 20-30%, so half price. hows that for a rough guide???
i picked up an electric smeg oven, cooktop gas 5 burner, and brand name dishwasher(rrp 1100) all for just under $1000

Thats great and thanks for validating the video. Did you ever get to get into a warehouse or is it always online only? I am in the Perth area.

Why is it when I type in U shaped kitchen I get no kitchens at all and I get a list of things like this... no relation at all....

12 x Pairs Pig Skin & Cowhide Riggers Gloves, Size Large To X-Large. (Note:

It's a little frustrating.

i picked up from sydney warehouse and had the dishwasher delivered, no pickup.

First thing to do is filter for perth, i think it automatically includes delivery items too.

They used to be good when they had the on site warehouse in Brisbane,priced per lot the prices for decking ,hardwood was mostly a third of timber sales outlets,not now just another business model that changed early and went on line US style and had a lot of clarity in which direction in which way they wanted to go,very few auctions houses have the power to compete all the ones I used are now belly-up..

I love graysonline.

Built half of my house with graysonline.

When masters backed out of a deal with a timber supplier, I got all my weatherboards for the project for 1/3 the normal new price. Purchased all my chair rails for 1/4 price, purchased all my vj boards 1/3 price, purchased garden edging for bugger all, got a $2500 smeg ex display oven/stove with 12 month warranty for $600.

I just got $13000 worth of vanities (42 vanities in total) when marbletrend liquidated for $1500. I saved 7 of them for my own projects, then sold the rest on gumtree. Plus included in that $1500 were 3 new corner shower screens.

For example I got 900mm vanities that were selling at Bunnings for $430 ea for $50 each on grays, then sold them on gumtree for $280 ea.

I split the purchase with my brother in law and dad. We all got a few vanities to keep for our projects and made $1000+ profit each.

My latest purchase was actually last week, $410 after the auction fees for a daybed

imagehandler.ashx

I love graysonline.

Built half of my house with graysonline.

When masters backed out of a deal with a timber supplier, I got all my weatherboards for the project for 1/3 the normal new price. Purchased all my chair rails for 1/4 price, purchased all my vj boards 1/3 price, purchased garden edging for bugger all, got a $2500 smeg ex display oven/stove with 12 month warranty for $600.

I just got $13000 worth of vanities (42 vanities in total) when marbletrend liquidated for $1500. I saved 7 of them for my own projects, then sold the rest on gumtree. Plus included in that $1500 were 3 new corner shower screens.

For example I got 900mm vanities that were selling at Bunnings for $430 ea for $50 each on grays, then sold them on gumtree for $280 ea.

I split the purchase with my brother in law and dad. We all got a few vanities to keep for our projects and made $1000+ profit each.

My latest purchase was actually last week, $410 after the auction fees for a daybed

imagehandler.ashx

Good work, do you use the email alerts? I signed up with them for a while but couldn't really see if there was anything worth buying. I suppose you really need to do your research with Comparable products. I have 2 renos coming up so I may start looking again

Good work, do you use the email alerts? I signed up with them for a while but couldn't really see if there was anything worth buying. I suppose you really need to do your research with Comparable products. I have 2 renos coming up so I may start looking again

It's really once in a blue moon events that you need to look out for with graysonline.

Usually when a company goes bust and then the liquidators send everything to online auction with grays.

I just check grays online every now and then. 90% of the time there is nothing. But every now and then there are awesome deals to be had.

That's awesome Tim! If i had a dollar for every time i said - "i should buy that off Grays and sell it on gumtree, make heaps of money!"
....id probably have 5 dollars.

But seriously great way to make some cash and stock up!

I've never bought from them, been cynical but some of the deals look really really good. Cherie Barber used to always talk about it

I've never bought from them, been cynical but some of the deals look really really good. Cherie Barber used to always talk about it

It was from Cherie Barbers videos that I heard about this company. Being from the UK I am unfamiliar with the Australian shops to go to.

Back