Great big stoush about to errupt between Stuart Zadel and Jamie McIntyre

I get Stuart Zadels newsletter and got one this morning with a link:

http://www.thinkandgrowrich.com.au/jamie-mcintyre

It seems there is a tug of war over the use of the Think and Grow Rich name.

Anyway, here is the retort:

http://www.napoleonhill.com.au/stuart-zadel.html

I also had a look at the Jamie McIntyre site and it seems he is giving himself a testimonial. Have a look at the testimonials on this page.

http://jamiemcintyre.com/2009/07/think-rich-in-the-21st-century-mastermind-seminar/

Must state now that I dont know or are affiliated with either men at all nor have I been to any of their seminars or events.

I just thought it may be interesting to watch what will happen.:D

Thanks for that. So Zadel gets in first to take advantage of company and trademark law which is localized and not international. Spruiker McIntyre no doubt cuts a deal with the US original owner so he can use the name. McIntyre got in trouble in Qld a few years I ago if I remember right and lost that nice house near Noosa national park ( or am I thinking of someone else).

Probably not an original thought between the two of them but to paraphrase Kevin Costner in field of dreams :
If you hold a seminar they will come....

"Great big stoush about to errupt between Stuart Zadel and Jamie McIntyre"

About time a civil war happened in "that" industry.

Hoping for some casualties

That Jamie bloke - he's a deep thinker. From his twitter:
# Big photo shoot tomorrow... what should I wear?

Lets sit back and enjoy this one, Hopefully we can hear all about it in the 14 disc audio they will each release that you can listen to while driving to work. Or if you work from home you can get the 7 folder with at home study kits. Each of these kits are normally valued at $30,000 but for today only you can have them for $29000

Jezza

Each of these kits are normally valued at $30,000 but for today only you can have them for $29000

But wait, there is a limited number available, so only the first 50 attendees can buy them. Everyone else misses out, so be quick .. you don't want to be a loser, do you?

And if you order within 24 hours, we'll throw in five never-before-publicised strategies to supercharge your wealth creation journey!

Alright! Now I'm excited. So many secrets. So little money.

My wallet's in the car!

You obviously haven't heard about the special payment plan. Start using OPM today!

No matter who you are or what you earn, our ten step mentoring program will provide the springboard to your success

You guys are startin to scare me:eek:

Never thought id say this but- you should quit your day job:p

So after I buy all your amazing programs and I attend your once in a lifetime seminar, where all the guest speakers are people who work at your company. Can I sign up to buy your off the plan apartments in chernobyl using your finance company and your solicitors
Jezza

So after I buy all your amazing programs and I attend your once in a lifetime seminar, where all the guest speakers are people who work at your company. Can I sign up to buy your off the plan apartments in chernobyl using your finance company and your solicitors
Jezza

Yes you can. We will even include a free ticket to Tony Robbins "Awaken the Giant Wallet" seminar as an early bird special.

ahahaha, gives me an idea. How about a few key Somersoftians form their own wealth creation seminar spruiking team.

You could be the anti-spruiker spruikers

I can see the newspaper ads for the introductory seminar now

"The big secret is HARD WORK and lots of it"

"99% of you will come to this seminar and do absolutely nothing, that's right, it won't change you life one bit!

"this seminar is just a come on to find the handful of gullible people in the audience who will stump up large wads of cash for information that is freely available if they had bothered to look."

I think we're onto a winner here.

"The big secret is HARD WORK and lots of it"

"99% of you will come to this seminar and do absolutely nothing, that's right, it won't change you life one bit!
But I want to be part of the 1% and I am prepared to pay for mentoring to take me to the next level.

I wonder if any of you actually know the above mentioned two guys, Stuart and Jamie?

All of the comments in this tread are very funny, though most of them don't apply to Stuart Zadel. He does not employ any of his speakers, he is only their affiliate partner.
Stuart has a seminar company (TGR Seminars Pty Ltd), he published his own books and what he knows, he learned from the same experts, that are guest speakers on his seminars.

On the other hand, Jamie does own all the wealth creation companies, and yes, the speakers are employed by him.

So what will happen with the above mentioned legal matter is very interesting.
If anyone has any news, please post it.

I wonder if any of you actually know the above mentioned two guys, Stuart and Jamie?

All of the comments in this tread are very funny, though most of them don't apply to Stuart Zadel. He does not employ any of his speakers, he is only their affiliate partner.
Stuart has a seminar company (TGR Seminars Pty Ltd), he published his own books and what he knows, he learned from the same experts, that are guest speakers on his seminars.

On the other hand, Jamie does own all the wealth creation companies, and yes, the speakers are employed by him.

So what will happen with the above mentioned legal matter is very interesting.
If anyone has any news, please post it.

Some of Jamie's speakers are his affiliates too. you do understand what being an affiliate is don't you? It is a financial relationship between the two parties.

Back