Great hits from 80s 90s and today?

m.

However, the second i don't. This is because people have different views. For example, some here will love me, others will hate me. As with all the posters here, although some will have more that hate them rather than love them. This also would include long time valuable posters. They could be brilliant and valuable, although the way the execute their posts isn't the best, therefore people take offence rather than reading in between the lines. (We are ALL guilty of this)

Yes. Thats a captain obvious L Skater, that people have different opinions that others will not/never agree with. What i ment was that it would act as an alert button. Not a strike one. The final call would come from admin. But as i found there is already an alert button. Someone answered my Q before. My intentions were to have it in a neat package close together. Naturally i thought of disapprove as a button. my bad

Also, there are a lot of people (such as myself) that like a lot of people, and agree with their posts but are slack at giving out kudos, so their name could potentially be wiped because people wouldn't bother giving kudos.

Once again, first part i agree with, it should be easier to locate as many who haven't had someone to show them where the "Kudos" button is probably won't know.

However, you have not been here for 2 years, just been over a year - Feb 2009, unless you're like me (i've been here for 4 years but i used to be Little Sk8er, therefore it says i've been here since 2008??)

Yes i was like yourself but hey if you say i havent then what would i know. To be fair my memory is pretty shocking tho

Anyway, point being, sites aren't always perfect and you can't make everyone happy.

Nobody said anything about perfection. Improvements are more the word your lookin for

Cheers. Instead of commentary about the validity of what i think, What suggestions do you have instead?

There are green lights up the top of this message box right hand side. These are Kudos points. you can check by going to user cp on top left of screen and check out whom has given you kudos.

Thanks for that now i know what the weird scale symbol is and that the green boxes are actually lights :D

Back