Guerrilla Real Estate

W

WebBoard

Has anyone subscribed to Guerrilla Real Estate www.guerrillarealestate.com.au
If so what are your thoughts, would you recommend subscribing?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Sam,
it's Stuart O'Neill here. The creator of Guerrilla Real Estate.

My number is 02 66766577. Please call during b.h. I would be most happy to answer any questions you have.

For other readers of this post. Several years ago I was like many other would be investors. I attended seminars, read any book on property I could get.

In 1994 I bought my first property. A disaster. My second one was much better. And they have gotten continually better ever since. Save for a property I bought with my mum and her new husband. Yuk. Never again with family.

All my life I have been a doer. My motto is to not just sit..DO SOMETHING.

In 1999 I was approached by a lady in Brisbane to see if I would coach her in property.

I had never coached for money before. I had achieved great success with many people though. Just family and friends.

Some of you may know me as Guerrilla Marketing. www.guerrillamarketing.com.au

For a long time now, I've been running my own systems on how my wife and I manage our properties. We had a motel a few years back in partnership with another couple and we have applied the customer service attitude to our homes and customers and we are amazed at the results. Others call me STARK RAVING MAD for what we do for our customers (tenants) but we have the money and the proof that our way is very much liked by our customers. High rents, 100% occupancy, never late payments, never had a customer who has done any damage or skipped town. In fact our customers regularly add value and become our friends.

See I told you I was mad.

Anyway, being a passionate and vocal person (I speak to 1000's of people a year across Australia on Guerrilla Marketing so I've got a great job doing what I love) I have come to the conclusion that most conventional tactics in wealth creation in property take too long or are too risky! Guerrilla Real Estate is unconventional.

Then I also discovered that real estate is really a peoples game.

One of my mottos is "if you don't like dealing with people...buy shares".

another motto is "tenants don't rent houses...people do".

With real estate you have to deal with agents, lenders, trades people, tenants, solicitors, accountants etc.

Marketing is my other passion. There is such a strong relationship between marketing and successful property investment it seemed natural to combine the two. And hey presto...it's working. In the past 12 weeks 350 plus people have joined Guerrilla Real Estate.

Thinks about this. This is the angle I'm coming from to help teach you about property.

1: Need a have a low or silly offer accepted. You have to market that offer to make it sound attractive.

2: Need finance. You have to market yourself to make you sound attractive.

3: Need great tenants. You have to market your property to make it sound attractive.

4: Want to sell your property quickly. You have to market your property to make it sound attractive.

5: Want up to date research on rents in your area. This is a marketing skill.

The bottom line is those who master marketing make money. "Guerrilla" is unconventional thinking, out of the square stuff.

This is a first time coaching venture for me and unlike other educators who do it solely to get rich by running uninformative seminars, I want to help hold peoples hands.

I have met and spoken to many people who attended Henry what's his name and Peter what's his names seminars (the latter I quite like what he does) but the bottom line is 95% of people who invest in these events still have done bugger all after 12 months.

This included my coaching client in Brisbane. She had invested several thousand getting knowledge but lacked the courage to get going.

This lady paid me $5000 to hold her hand. Her case study will be at www.guerrillarealestate.com.au in a couple of weeks time. Anyway Cheryl is a great fan of mine now that she is $70,000 in profit in front. Was it simple for her? Yes. Was it easy? No. We inspected many properties, had tonnes of meetings and submitted lots of offers.

I've just come back from holidays on the Sunshine Coast and tried not to buy or even look at property. I SAID TRIED.

Anyway we bought some property that is 40 metres from the sand and we tied this property up for 6 months using a deposit bond that cost me $93.00 from the National Bank.

The Return on investment of just $93.00 will be a ripper!

It just takes a lots of persistence to find the profitable deals then the courage to act. I walked into the agent at Marcoola last Friday wearing just shorts and a t-shirt. I'm sure they thought I was a renter the way they looked at me. It's my way of having fun. Okay, so I'm a bit warped as well as mad. Anyway they got a cash unconditional offer on the spot and the whole deal took 30 minutes. I've never owned beachfront property before and am really excited.

Sam, thanks for posting a feedback enquiry. I hope that by being upfront those who have the courage to hand over just $99.00 will be laughing at themselves in the weeks immediately after joining that they did so much research prior to spending $99.00

This is a small risk when you get to call me, email me etc and then attend small get togethers where you can talk one on one with the speaker.

On Monday 21st Jan in Melbourne I will be having a get together for $75.00 for non-members and $50.00 for members including a full meal. Not just minties, water and coffee like other speakers.

Try getting Henry to talk to you one on one.

By for now and please do call me.

Regards

Major Guerrilla
Stu O'Neill
www.guerrillarealestate.com.au
02 66766577

Reply: 1.1

So what can I get from paying you money that I can't get for free here Stu ?

At least post the advert for your dinner meeting in Meeting Point where it belongs. People have been accused of spamming for much less than your post.

sim.gif

Last edited:
Reply: 1.1.1

Thanks for your post Sim.

Firstly, members get real time real life access to me. Pay your membership and spend just 15 minutes on the phone with me and then see how much value you get for $99.00

Plus you get access to discounts unavailable elsewhere for renovating materials, you get 100 business cards to identify you as a serious player in property and then watch prices tumble when sellers of items realise you are a committed spender. And I could go on. But then I might be accused of spamming or advertising.

Not all investors want to hop into chat rooms. Some prefer to talk via phone, write me emails and have detailed answers given.

James a member in Melbourne made $2000 in just a 5 minute call he made while on a tram in the city. He had a problem, I gave a lateral solution.

Sim, thanks for bringing to my attention the posting of the meeting. Apologies.

Today was my first time in a chat room, so have to learn the protocol. And apart from that it won't be a big meeting just a get together with mainly members and some of their friends.

Hope to see you back here again.

Regards

Major Guerrilla
Stuart O'Neill
Guerrilla Real Estate
www.guerrillarealestate.com.au

Reply: 1.2

Just a quick post, Ive had some emails and page's about

"How is Stuarts thing(Guerilla)and my thing( Freestyler) different?"

The answers easy, Stuarts thing is he will hold your hand, my thing is I wont, my thing is purely a networking opportunity, a chance to be with other likeminded people, if anything, my thing would compliment something like Stuarts thing. If thats what your into?

Cheers, TW
~Life is a daring adventure, or nothing at all~

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Thanks for your reply Stuart... always good to know how things compare.

sim.gif

Last edited:
Reply: 1.2.1

I took the plunge and paid my $99 a small fee compared to the time and insight I have received from Stuart. I feel that I have got my money back and more. A few emails and phone calls to Stuart discussing what my plans were and what I was planning to purchase and my mind was changed about what I thought would be a good deal. I am new to purchasing IPs and his advice on what I should be looking at has sure made me change the way I think about IPs.

Back