Haiti earthquake - that'll teach 'em thinks Tele-Evangelist.

The same idiot also said Israeli's PM Began's heart attack was punnishment from God.

I cannot comprehend how such a person can gain television coverage and support to such an extent that he is able to broadcast his bizzare opinions to the world.

It is a sad world, to think that some people are so desperate that they would follow someone like this.:(

Regards JO

Makes me wonder when you see soap box speakers like this one prostituting
his ideas,i bet he would also like to bring slavery,and "KKK" back into the modern world,all i can say is Karma works in funny ways,and sometimes it needs a push,or he is caught out in the back seat of his car with his lover and a bag of skunk-nitro like they all end up,the "Devil"made me do it:) ..willair..

i didn't know that pagan rituals were devil worship?

it's like me saying because someone voted for Labour once, that they deserve to get no healthcare.....?

good one d*ckhead.

and they had the gall to complain about some west indians having a good time in an australian ad ... methinks they should curb their own first.

voodoo is not actually a bad religion - just given a bad name thru hollywood distortion.

voodoo is not actually a bad religion - just given a bad name thru hollywood distortion.

On that note, neither particularly is satanism. I've known quite a few who function quite well in society without drinking blood or killing goats like in the movies.

i do hope you missed the sarcasm there WW.

glass houses thing BC.

I understand why 80yo southern US fundamentalist preachers believe what they believe.

It is a belief system shared by Aussies who think Indians and other first gen migrants bring trouble on themselves by being in 'unsafe' neighbourhoods carrying ipods. How dare migrants and Indian students be so financially challenged and ignorant of Aussie culture not to know an unsafe neighbourhood when they get here. They should all come to their senses, forget their heritage and ways, adopt ours, and move to the safe Eastern burbs and bayside :)

Bring back the hangman's noose I say....we'll set-up a kangaroo court....and we'll start hanging the ignorant Southern preachers, then North Qld Rednecks, WinstonWolfe, anyone else........gee I like being a benevolent dictator....:p;)

glass houses thing BC.

I understand why 80yo southern US fundamentalist preachers believe what they believe.

It is a belief system shared by Aussies who think Indians and other first gen migrants bring trouble on themselves by being in 'unsafe' neighbourhoods carrying ipods. How dare migrants and Indian students be so financially challenged and ignorant of Aussie culture not to know an unsafe neighbourhood when they get here. They should all come to their senses, forget their heritage and ways, adopt ours, and move to the safe Eastern burbs and bayside :)

if i were dictator of the world, there'd be a lot less people in it.

"hands up who did something stupid today"
"me. me. me."
"BANG! BANG! BANG!"

Sorry if anyone misunderstood... Yes I was being VERY sarcastic.
That guy is a Nut Job!! totally. Brought it on themselves... as if, the wacko!

If only voodoo had focused the Haitian mindset on the benefits of free markets, education, and personal industriousness, they may have been able to afford earthquake resistant construction techniques, early warning sensors, a functional govt operated emergency response arm, 'free' health care and hospitals, and more resilient infrastructure with excess capacity.

And maybe it is the USA's fault for not paying Robert Kiyosaki and Tony Robbins to enlighten Haiti.

Slightly off topic but y'know the signs that churches have out front with witty quotes, well I saw one this week that said "Don't let Christians put you off Jesus" ...............and I had a rush of mixed feelings about it.
A mixture of haha funny, 'ain't that the truth', and if you know Jesus believers put people off religion why do you let them be so annoying/bad/racist/mean spirited, etc etc etc And if they are religious leaders why are they allowed to get away with! Why aren't they reminded that this isn't 'christian' thinking or bible teaching! And why do people follow people like this? I don't get it.
Stoopid, stoopid people.

Back