Halls Head, WA land investment

I'm looking at a block of land in Halls Head WA, it's in a new Mirvac estate. It's not cheap ($400+) but it's right on the dunes with excellent views. The master plan looks good with schools, parks, transport close by.

I like the fact its right on the coast and the new train and freeway have made it about 45mins to Perth.

What are peoples thoughts on WA land prices at the moment?
Is this a decent area to get into?
Can anyone suggest alternatives?

I'm looking at a block of land in Halls Head WA, it's in a new Mirvac estate. It's not cheap ($400+) but it's right on the dunes with excellent views. The master plan looks good with schools, parks, transport close by.

I like the fact its right on the coast and the new train and freeway have made it about 45mins to Perth.

What are peoples thoughts on WA land prices at the moment?
Is this a decent area to get into?
Can anyone suggest alternatives?

There are still some bargains around the more expensive end of H/Head & Pt Bouvard area if waterfront land is what you are after.
Not sure you could make it to Perth in 45m from H/Head, keeping it on the speed limit it takes about 45m from the Pinjarra rd junction to the Perth exit.

Thanks, the 45mins was an estimate.

Do people think the worst is over for property prices in the area? I managed to get a block down from $469 to $350, surley they couldn't get any lower???

I think the worst is over for this area

The first block I looked at was purchased in 2008 for $450k and was offered for sale now at $350k, was going to buy that but I found a better one right on the beach.

The block beside it was bought in 2008 for $570K is 10m2 larger with same outlook, and I paid $440k so happy with that.

Back