Handyman around Blacktown NSW

Hi Guys
Can any body recommend cheap plumber, carpenter and/or painter around Blacktown NSW area. I have checked the ones listed in Yellow pages and they seems to be pretty expenses.
It would be great if somebody can share information about one who is reasonable.
What do you think would be reasonable cost of getting these services i.e Hourly rate??

Thanks
Aman

Hi Guys
Can any body recommend cheap plumber, carpenter and/or painter around Blacktown NSW area. I have checked the ones listed in Yellow pages and they seems to be pretty expenses.
It would be great if somebody can share information about one who is reasonable.
What do you think would be reasonable cost of getting these services i.e Hourly rate??

Thanks
Aman

How much do you think is reasonable for these Trades?
I have to ask - one because I'm a Tradesman and like to hear feedback from potential clients, and two - Is your idea of getting the cheapest price mean everything above all else. If answer to number two is yes, I might suggest you advertise in the local paper for Tenders on all of the above services you require. If your asking for a reasonable hourly rate - $60.00/hr is the norm

Thanks for replying Railglider.

Definately there is nothing above quality work. $60 per hour sound reasonable but I dont know how much time it would take to do these jobs.
I guess I have to call few to come and give quote for the amount of work.

At my current location in Westmead NSW, I know a plumber who is very reasonable as he gives a quote for total labor charge after seeing the job. Unfortunately he does not travel to Blacktown. I am looking for someone like him whose services has been used by fellow Somersoftians and is tried and tested to do a good job.

Back