Handyman - Padstow area

Hi all,

I tried doing a search on the forum for this area (Hurstville/Bankstown included) but couldn't find anything. I am wondering if anyone could recommend a good handyman in the Padstow area for relatively minor things. The things I need to be done are;

- Leaky kitchen sink (under the sink, not entirely sure where the leak is coming from)
- Couple washers in taps
- Ensuite bathroom is leaking somewhere (on the edge of the door to the room), if he can determine where it?s coming from and fixing it, it would be great, otherwise I?ll need to get a plumber in. Also to re-do some of grouting at the edges with silicone (and for the vanity as well).
- Main bathroom: I removed the grouting from the change in plane (edges at the floor/wall) and replaced with silicone myself. As it?s the first time I did it I?m not entirely confident in my ability so would like someone to have a once over to see if its ok/needs to be redone.

Much appreciated

Put a post on serviceseeking or hipages for a handyman. You'll get responses from people keen to do the work. Explain the tasks and put a rate of $25ph on it and see who bites. Check their reviews, too - that's what I like about those type of sites.

Thanks Depreciator, I have done that now on service seeking.

However, I was hoping for some recommendations based on people's personal experience.

Thanks again.

Back