Happy Christmas 2011!

Happy Christmas for 2011!

I am off to get cold (London expects a top of about 10 degrees today but there may be some sunny breaks despite the cold, gusty winds)

It is No: 1 Son's 30th Birthday on 25th December (yes, Christmas Day!) so Mike and I are off to give him a hug and a kiss for his special day.

So, Ho Ho Ho, I get to drink mulled wine and sit around blazing 'real gas' log fires in Olde Englishy Pubs for a couple of weeks!

Best wishes to all for Christmas, or if Christmas is not your celebration, then congratulations on another year and 2012 will be our best year yet. Every year is a best year but some are better than others

2011 say the sky shudder and shift a bit, but in general it didn't fall (at least, not in our back yard) and that means that every year we get a bit stronger, more resilient and less likely to worry about the unlikely events which may happen but probably won't.

Happy end of year and best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2012

See you then!

Lotsa love
Kristine

Hi Kristine, it's cold in Dublin let me tell you.

Happy Xmas and may we all work even harder next year!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Starting off the festivities with Carols by Candlelight on Saturday night with family myself.

Have a great holdiay Kristine & family

iFeliz Navidad

iFeliz Navidad - Happy Christmas from Madrid!

Actually, it's Norwich this week so that should read 'Bon Noël' , and Baby! it's cold outside!!

The flight back from Madrid was delayed because of snow at Luton airport!

Hope you are all well back in Oz

Kristine

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Kristine. Enjoy this special wonderful time away with the family after another spectacular year.

Warm wishes from Sydney
Amelia

Merry Christmas one and all ... and hope 2012 is a properous year for you all.

Currently making "gingerbread men" slabs to make into decorated gingerbread houses ... assuming junior doesn't eat all the lollies first. Making our own this year as the bought one's taste to bland. I like extra ginger :D

I love it, Madrid, now Norrich!

Expecting 40c here in the desert country, good ozzy shorts and singlet weather, alternating with a little sailboarding and jetskiing. Jan. floods bought us lake fills.

Brother in remission. Folks better after their surgeries.

Life is as good as it gets.:)

xxx

Back