Happy Easter

Have a wonderful (egg-filled) Easter everyone!! :)

I'm off to the Cooks for a couple of weeks, but I look forward to reading all your success stories (and maybe the odd few trials and tribulations that comes with investing along the way, but hopefully not TOO many of those!!) ;)

Cheers,
Jo

Lucky you! I went to Rarotonga for a day last year as part of a cruise to Hawaii - it was beautiful! Have fun!
Yes it certainly is. "Baby" (you need to have seen the gallery pic to understand this) and I had our gorgeous sunset wedding there many years ago and have gone back every year to celebrate our anniversary (although we're a tad early this year)!!

I would love to hear about your trip when you return.

My daughter has just booked Aitutaki for her honeymoon in October.

How is the repair project going? Hope it's all OK for you.

Happy Easter everyone. :)

I've had an early Easter surprise, I got a perm public service job this morning so I'm back in the borrowing and investing game again when probabtion is over . First perm job in 10 years as I've been running my planning biz most of that time but apparently cant borrow anymore without a job and the biz is a bit quiet at present to account for much money.

yay !!!!! :D

I would love to hear about your trip when you return.

My daughter has just booked Aitutaki for her honeymoon in October.

How is the repair project going? Hope it's all OK for you.
Travelbug, your daughter is going to LOVE it, it is paradise on earth!! :D

As for the repair job, are you talking to me?????

Aside from getting a broken nail fixed last week, I haven't done a repair on anything of late (that I know of!!) :eek:

Happy Easter everyone. :)

I've had an early Easter surprise, I got a perm public service job this morning so I'm back in the borrowing and investing game again when probabtion is over . First perm job in 10 years as I've been running my planning biz most of that time but apparently cant borrow anymore without a job and the biz is a bit quiet at present to account for much money.

yay !!!!! :D
Congratulations Savanna!!! :)

Most people would be happy with an easter egg from the easter bunny, but hey, a permanent job (when you really want one) is a golden egg which has many more advantages (instead of going straight to your hips like the choccie ones)!! :eek:

Thanks (you too) :) Yes the Cook Islands (a week in Rarotonga and another in Aitutaki). :D

Spent my Honeymoon there too! Gorgeous. That was 18 years ago. I'm so glad to hear that people are still enjoying it as I was afraid Rarotonga had been built out by big hotels and may have lost it's "untouched" charm. Is there a McDonalds there yet?

Regards JO

Travelbug, your daughter is going to LOVE it, it is paradise on earth!! :D

As for the repair job, are you talking to me?????

Aside from getting a broken nail fixed last week, I haven't done a repair on anything of late (that I know of!!) :eek:

Sorry. I meant the repairs in the Cook Islands after the cyclone. Last I heard (January)they were giving very cheap airfares for people to come and help rebuild.

This is sort of Easter related.

It's a picture from WWII, taken in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem- the site where some Christians believe Jesus rose from the dead.

My uncle is the one armed, standing. (He was still on duty).

WhitfieldHerb.jpg

Back