101.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Photo0258.jpg
    Photo0258.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Photo0277.jpg
    Photo0277.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 55
New Year’s Eve 15 years ago...

Fun and frivolity; catching up with friends, enjoying the night and fireworks and seeing the New Year in.

New Year’s Eve today…

We picked up a Britex machine at 9AM from Bunnings yesterday and new mattresses for the kid’s beds from a local store on a sale; we then spent the remainder of the day until Midnight (New Year’s)last night pulling rooms apart, cleaning windows, doing some minor renovations and cleaning the carpets with the Britex machine, putting them back together and seeing the New Year in.

This morning is more of the same and then we’re over to the Grand-Parents to do their place also :D

On SS at the moment as the wife stayed up until 1AM doing the ironing also

Sshhhh...;)

Wishing ALL on SS a Happy, Safe & Prosperous New Year

Attachments

• Happy 2012.jpg
    Happy 2012.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Happy New Year.jpg
    Happy New Year.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 43
15 years ago new years:

-being kissed by Mr OO to welcome in the new year..enjoying life, travelling, in a j.o.b I loved.

Last night:

-Watching dvds with some friends and family, getting more kisses, still enjoying life, travelling, also now 'an investor, builder of wealth and assets'. Pretty damn chuffed and happy.

Have a ripper of 2012 one and all...

15 years ago :

Having lunch on some offshore rig in the Middle East during the middle of night shift.

Last night :

Lying on the couch sick as a dog with the flu.

This shall be the first year in 20 or so years that I don't spend most of the 1st day of the year writing down my goals in my diary. This year is going to be on a wing and a prayer....wherever the wind may blow etc.

15 Years ago
At Scottish Neighbours house with husband, kissing him at midnight, then racing into the street to bang on saucepan and wish other neighbours Happy New Year

Last Night:
At the local hotel with a group of Mad Widows, dancing the New Year in with about 130 other people

Year ahead will be the best yet...as you get older you have to make every one count!!!!!!

Happy New Year to the SS Family. Hoping all surprises are good ones

Chris

I'm cleaning out my office. It was starting to look like it belonged to a mad person or a compulsive hoarder :eek:

Here's to good health, good friends and a happy 2012!

Hello, hello folks

And a special super-duper hi to any somersoft forumites that remember lil Miss Wish.

I hope to be a around a bit this year, 2012.

*waves*

Back