Has anyone drank Alkaline Water before? Lost weight and cured chronic fatigue!

Georges

Since you've mentioned bloating perhaps you've had gallbladder stones
and drinking massive amounts of water would have helped.

bwahahaha what a classic you are ziggy. George now they are assuming you have gall stones! Guess they think you are a recovering alcoholic with gall stones and didn't know it yourself!:D

Maybe he also thinks you were boozing in your sleep-walk.

Truly, proves to everyone that these critics think and assume wayyyy too much! They can't seem to accept our testimonial, the bare facts that we have experienced health improvement from the alkaline water. They just want to find some excuse or assumed explanation that whatever it was that cured you, "it just couldn't be the alkaline water". Now they think they believe you have some kind of disease you didn't have and that you must have been on booze or drugs!

Or how about this one - maybe we are aliens from another planet and alkaline water works for us, but not on normal humans (especially those that never even tried drinking alkaline water!).:D

Well, if it suits them to think they know you have some kind of disease that you didn't even know of! Ziggy you should become a part time psychic!

Anyway who cares what they assume. We know we have proof of the health improvement we wanted from alkaline water.

The fact is simple. The alkaline water neutralized the accummulated acid waste in the body slowly, and when the acids are neutralized, our blood and body gets cleaner, and we have more energy and lose excess weight and lose the chronic fatigue or allergies. Pure and simple.

If they can't accept something as straightforward as that, and want to twist and turn with all kinds of "maybe you had gall stones and didn't know it", "maybe you were a boozer", then who cares what crazy accusations they want to come up with!

Last edited:
Now you are so sure I have gall stones? what the -?!
Ziggy maybe you should get your head checked!

Can you cynics stop assuming I have this and that? Ziggy, Are you in denial or what?Maybe you have a brain tumour ziggy, and its stopping you from thinking along straight and simple conclusion and fact that -->The alkaline water works! It worked for me, and Wohoo.

and it seems like me and a few others are the only few who have actually tried it here, and proven that IT WORKS! The critics here have all got 1 thing in common - they don't know nothing about it, and haven't even tried it themself! No experience, all talk and "maybe"s.

I have no gall stones, I do check ups every year and there is nothing wrong with me! I cured my chorinic fatigue and allergies becauce it was overly-acidic, and now I am alkalizing and neutralizsed the excess acid.

What am I doing discussing about this with someone who doesn't know anything about alkaline water AND who hasn't even tried the water himself and yet insist that they are absolutely 100% sure that it doesn't work or that I have gall stones or have been boozing?
geez!

I think we have now had the spectrum of views opinions regarding the benefits/otherwise, and can leave it for the populace to make up their own minds. With that I wish to close the thread.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Back