Has anyone noticed a spike in SS activity from today?

Ha ha!

To clarify, I mean the number of people viewing the top couple of forum areas (where to buy, and adding value). I would say the figure has pretty much doubled in the last day or so.

Cheers

Jen

New year,surrounded by forward thinking people,opportunities abound,time to move up smoothly through the gears. Yes there does appear to be a lot of activity,however will probably even out a little once everybody is flat out again.

I made a new years resolution not to post on SS again.......I now also feel like another cigarette.

I am 6 days KFC free at this stage! I ride past one every day, and can sometimes be seen hyperventilating to try to get some greasy particles into the body! :eek:

pinkboy

I am 6 days KFC free at this stage! I ride past one every day, and can sometimes be seen hyperventilating to try to get some greasy particles into the body! :eek:
pinkboy
It isn't fair. You eat all these junk and still 1000 (or more) times fitter than me!

Influx of New Years resolutions, people on holidays and time to post (though I note more traffic during business hours ;p), end of year bonuses for deposits?

Aren't you meant to be on holidays? In Japan? With the family? Trying to gracefully fall down a snow covered mountain?

Back