Has anyone used positive property strategies?

They have not even registered a .com.au for Peres sake!

"Buy properties at wholesale price"....what on earth does this even mean?
"I'm selling my house for 400k, ohhhhhhh sorry mate didn't realise you had the portfolio turbo charger from property strategies.net, that will be 350k thanks.

Run, run far away!!

How would this matter?? Website is very slick none the less (from my 0.2s on it)?

Through development opportunities - alarm bells - of course it will be at 'wholesale prices' because it is their wholesale prices... they add 30% on to make it a wholesale price, 100% to the open market.... and shift all the responsibility/weight to you as the 'wholesale' buyer to then move it on at market prices.

There have been other development type companies set up previously that you could investigate (in Perth i think, I just can't remember their name)

"Buy properties at wholesale price"....what on earth does this even mean?
"I'm selling my house for 400k, ohhhhhhh sorry mate didn't realise you had the portfolio turbo charger from property strategies.net, that will be 350k thanks.

Run, run far away!!

Based on a quick glance it appears similar to a model a couple of people are using in perth too. It isn't a bad model actually, just requires the rigjt pepole executing it.

Not sure why you're unable to understand the concept but if you read the website you'll see it involves participating in developments which explains the wholesale price claim

I know nothing about this company and so can't recommend them but equally it seems the 2 of you don't know enough about them or their model to recommend people run far away either.

It could be good and it could be bad. It will come back to you doing your homework on the specific deal they are offering.

What I don't like is you have no control over the project, so unless they have a track record of highly successful/profitable projects I would not touch it.

Timing is also important if the project takes 2 years to build you want to make sure that they purchased the land at the right price.

Personally, I am not keen on these types of deals because you are going to be paying for project management/consulting and it wont be cheap, and as I mentioned no control.

I would prefer to go solo and just continue learning/developing skills.

To be honest I didn't even look at the site. As soon as I read wholesale price regarding property I don't bother. Happy to be proved wrong though, think I would rather stick to my own developments though.

To be honest I didn't even look at the site. As soon as I read wholesale price regarding property I don't bother. Happy to be proved wrong though, think I would rather stick to my own developments though.

Just like you I wouldn't invest in it as I prefer doing my own developments but I think it's pretty harsh to so emphatically recommend people against it when you haven't even read it, for all we know it could be a really good opportunity for some.

I know a few people who have made good money investing with others or in syndicates, this might be a way for people who don't qualify under the usual sophisticated investor rules to participate in something similar.

Good point Sanj and respect your feedback.
I'll be sure to not so quickly jump to conclusions, atleast I should click the link before making comment :)

Back