Has anyone used Property Buyers agents like Metropole?

Hi

Anyone used Property Buyers agents like Metropole? I am thinking of enquiring with them.

what were your experineces with them?

were they helpful?

which agents would you recommend to help me decide on an investment strategy and assit with the whole process?

how much did you pay and what type of project?

Throwing ideas around in my head at the moment but I can't decided and felt it might be worthwhile to consult a professional for advice and direction and assistance with the whole process.

Look forward to your feedback

Cheers
Sarah

Hey Sarah

There's plenty of investors on SS using the services of BA's.

I'm pretty sure there's been some posts on the company you've asked about - if you do a search you should find some info.

Cheers

Jamie

Hi

Anyone used Property Buyers agents like Metropole? I am thinking of enquiring with them.

what were your experineces with them?

were they helpful?

which agents would you recommend to help me decide on an investment strategy and assit with the whole process?

how much did you pay and what type of project?

Throwing ideas around in my head at the moment but I can't decided and felt it might be worthwhile to consult a professional for advice and direction and assistance with the whole process.

Look forward to your feedback

Cheers
Sarah
Hi Sarah, property buyer's agents can be used to help you make good investing decisions as they should always provide you with research and evidence as to why the suggested property is the right decision for you. Their price will vary. Some charge a percentage of the purchase price and others charge a flat fee. A buyer's agent fee is a capital cost which means it cannot be claimed until you sell the property.

Lot's of clients use buyers agents and I've used buyers agents myself. Very happy with the results in most cases but very few of these people are using Metropole.

Hi Peter,

Which agents are the people you refer to using with whom they are happy?

Do you think metropole are not as good as othe other agents?

cheers

Hi Peter,

Which agents are the people you refer to using with whom they are happy?

Do you think metropole are not as good as othe other agents?

cheers

What area are you looking at? I've worked with most of the regular contributing buyers agents on the forum over the years, some for my own purchases. I'm happy to recommend any of them.

Metropole is a reasonably large buyers agency with offices in various states. Their market updates are quite good and well attended. I think the other BAs that I recommend have a more personal touch and a better result.

What area are you looking at? I've worked with most of the regular contributing buyers agents on the forum over the years, some for my own purchases. I'm happy to recommend any of them.

Metropole is a reasonably large buyers agency with offices in various states. Their market updates are quite good and well attended. I think the other BAs that I recommend have a more personal touch and a better result.

Hi Peter,

I wasn't sure about the area I was looking at a few and that was one of the reasons i wanted to speak to them.

I would like to engage in property development with relatively quick ( 12 - 18 months) profit. I was considering purchasing a house to subdivide land and re sell with +/- permits +/- building pending outcomes.

I would appreciate your advice and which BA would you recommend.

Cheers
Sarah

Hi Sarah, I think before anyone can recomend a BA they need to know the location you're looking to buy in. Almost all BA's (excluding those part of major chains) focus on one area only so they can do it well.

Okay, the real question here is where should you be looking to do a quick "Buy, Value add, Sell" strategy. Whilst a lot of this will depend on your budget, it's also quite tricky to find the right property. Whilst it's possible to make this work, trying to get in, do the work and get out within 18 months can make it a high risk strategy.

If you're thinking Melbourne or outer areas then have a chat with:
Lisa Parker
Parker Investment Properties
0413 427 075

She'll be fairly upfront about what will and won't work and so fourth.

In Brisbane I've worked with:
Andrew Allen
Allen Real Estate
1300 443 581

NSW talk to:

Proportunity
0407 933 500

Jacquie
House Search Australia
02 9654 1429

They both specialize in different areas, this should help a bit.

Back