Have you considered where your Somersoft threads go when you die?

Have you considered where your SS threads go when you die?

• No, I'll be dead

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No, I just assumed spouse would get them

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, I've bequeathed mine in my Will

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, I've written instructions to Sim for reincarnation of my account

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My threads are all maintained for the benefit of humanity as a whole.

Another thing I've been considering is if it's kosher to post thinly veiled threads about super and trusts in order to spruik for business.

Another thing I've been considering is if it's kosher to post thinly veiled threads about super and trusts in order to spruik for business.

OK you got me Mr Fab, who is "thought criminal". I know my serial killers, dont recognise this face? or perhaps his not a serial killer and I just got it wrong:eek:

That's George Orwell. Not a serial killer (as far as I'm aware), but he is one of my favourite authors.

P.S. it's 'he's' not 'his'.

OK, got it and thanks for correcting my English;)
I obviously have a fascination with serial killers, watching too many SK docs

I obviously have a fascination with serial killers,

Me too. I was dating this woman years ago, when we were both 18 and I bought a book, I think it was 'Encyclopaedia of Serial Killers' or something. Anyway, she dumped me soon after.

Spoke to her bestie and she mentioned that they (her and the chick) had talked about people who buy 'those kinds of books' and that are into serial killers and etc. and how they're all weird and sick, lol. I mean, I know I'm weird and sick; I actually thought that was part of the appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:

None of your posts have ever contained anything of value. Wonder why?

I have heaps of memberships and accounts to many different sites of interest. It does cross my mind from time to time that I am creating/collecting a large amount of digital debris. I wondered if I should create a master list of web sites, user names and passwords which could be locked in my safe with my will so that someone can close the accounts when I pass on. Probably not necessary though.

Hmm. Maybe someone could create that as a service. Register your accounts with a service provider and they can close them all at the time of your death.

Use a password Manager. There are free ones and paid ones.
Google password manager
I use lastpass , costs $12 year.
Just need to remember one master password. User names and passwords are synchronized accross all my PCs and IOS and android phones and tablets etc
You would just need to inform some one of your master password

Me too. I was dating this woman years ago, when we were both 18 and I bought a book, I think it was 'Encyclopaedia of Serial Killers' or something. Anyway, she dumped me soon after.

Spoke to her bestie and she mentioned that they (her and the chick) had talked about people who buy 'those kinds of books' and that are into serial killers and etc. and how they're all weird and sick, lol. I mean, I know I'm weird and sick; I actually thought that was part of the appeal.

Don't worry about it too much Mr F. It was probably just one of many things that turned her off. The straw that broke the camel's back, so they say ;)

Back