Have you ever heard of...

W

WebBoard

HELLO,

MY NAME IS KEITH. I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THIS COMPANY, BUT I HAVE DONE QUITE A LOT OF HOMEWORK ON THESE TYPES OF INSTITUTIONS AND I MUST RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONTACT A COMPANY CALLED "INVESTMENTSOURCE". THEY ARE BASED IN MELBOURNE AND SYDNEY. THE PRINCIPAL GENIUS BEHIND THIS COMPANY IS CALLED HENRY KAYE.
HE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. NO, I DO NOT HAVE A FINANCIAL OR ANY OTHER INTEREST IN THIS COMPANY. I HAVE BEEN EDUCATED BY HENRY AND SUGGEST THAT ANYONE INTERESTED IN PROPERTY MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT THEM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Keith, lose the caps. It means you're SHOUTING! :)

What's with all this praise for Henry Kaye?
It was very sudden to see something come up out of nowhere which was so pro-Kaye. Almost as if you had a financial interest in Investment Source.
Why do you like him so much??

I don't doubt that you've done a lot of research into a lot of investment companies, and no doubt you were at one of Henry Kaye's Investment Source seminars, but there is a lot of doubt about Henry Kaye.
Firstly, his seminar prices are the highest I've ever seen - for any so called "guru".
Then there's the fact that he advocates negative gearing, which isn't a good investment option for most people.
Then, there's the suspicion that he's making a significant profit from placing people together with off-the-plan houses which he purchases at bargain basement prices.

To me, this suggests that he's no better than any of the Gold Coast negative gearing companies.

Cheers

~Brent
(Aka: The_Kid :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back