Hawaii cheaper..

Sorry, what does this article have to do with Hawaii?

Just the way I think,you can get over too Hawaii return for under $1000.00AU,Hotels -food-you can buy a litre of bourbon for 15 us dollars
are all cheap,plus you can drink the water,and you don't have undercover police trying to sell stupid people drugs,or drinks laced with god knows what,and the Police have the place that wired it's safe to walk around Honolulu at three in the morning,plus you can get a bus and depending on the driver for 7 bucks from central Honolulu all along the coastline up too the pipeline north shore one of the best costal bus trips one can ever make..

But Australians go to Bali,thinking they can do what ever they want and end up in some hell-pit explosive consequences punishment slammer,I just can't understand why people go there..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVOIg_lHRzk

They avoided a potential 7 years jail by making a private arrangement with the victim. What's been arranged should have more impact for the victim than the accused monetary wise.

Thanks Willair, I totally get you.

Would those same idiots who do disgusting things in Bali and Thailand still do awful things anywhere else?

Hawaiiiii all the way!

forth time in 5 years this coming March for 3 weeks

Went to Bali in Feb, I really see that place and all the bogans as a poor mans holiday :D

Depends what you want, I prefer Bali over Fiji and Hawaii (been to all three). Bali is very diverse, good food and culture, easy to find secluded areas with no bogans if you find them a problem.

Bali is an amazing place, if you remember to pack some common sense.

Buying drugs, riding scooters without a licence/helmet, ignoring local custom will get you into grief anywhere in the world.

Just the way I think,you can get over too Hawaii return for under $1000.00AU,Hotels -food-you can buy a litre of bourbon for 15 us dollars
are all cheap,plus you can drink the water,and you don't have undercover police trying to sell stupid people drugs,or drinks laced with god knows what,and the Police have the place that wired it's safe to walk around Honolulu at three in the morning,plus you can get a bus and depending on the driver for 7 bucks from central Honolulu all along the coastline up too the pipeline north shore one of the best costal bus trips one can ever make..

But Australians go to Bali,thinking they can do what ever they want and end up in some hell-pit explosive consequences punishment slammer,I just can't understand why people go there..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVOIg_lHRzk

Idiots and alcohol will cause chaos where ever they go. It is up to the sane people to avoid the idiots.

We have been to Bali as it's a lot cheaper to go to Bali than Hawaii from Perth. However we stay away from the populated areas such as Kuta where most problems are.

There should be consequences for their actions. You can't act like an idiot in a foreign country and not expect consequences. If you did that in Hawaii you would find yourself behind bars and thrown out of the country and never allowed back in.

Quick google brings up the following
"Perth to Hawaii - Cheap Return Flights From $1445*‎"
"Perth - Bali $251 - With Virgin Australia - virginaustralia.com‎"

Bali is great as long as you stay the out of Kuta and even Seminyak to a degree.
Outer skirts of bali are great.

They avoided a potential 7 years jail by making a private arrangement with the victim. What's been arranged should have more impact for the victim than the accused monetary wise.

You mean to say they paid the victim (I'm referring to the Indonesian man here. Not the Aussie guys, who would also be calling themselves 'victims') some blood money and he dropped the case against them?

Quick google brings up the following
"Perth to Hawaii - Cheap Return Flights From $1445*‎"
"Perth - Bali $251 - With Virgin Australia - virginaustralia.com‎"

Bali is great as long as you stay the out of Kuta and even Seminyak to a degree.
Outer skirts of bali are great.

It's about $1040.00 out of Brisbane with one of the main players might be a bit more costly from Perth,depends what you like..

and there is no where cheaper then Hawaii..imho..

:rolleyes: surely you jest.
I can think of 100 places cheaper

Show me the modern private pool villas for under $80aud/night in Hawaii
Show me the modern 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for under $60aud/night in Hawaii
Show me the modern hotel rooms for under $40/night in Hawaii

Lets not get started on cost of food, booze, transport etc etc.

Back