Help me find a PPOR - min 1 acre Perth

No idea.

I work for a luxury builder in Perth and this is just one of the homes we are building at the moment.

750m2 is nothing on some other homes.

No idea.

I work for a luxury builder in Perth and this is just one of the homes we are building at the moment.

750m2 is nothing on some other homes.

ah ok i thought it was your own home. yeah ive been in a fair few of these around dalkeith, mossie park, applecross etc, a signifcant % are boring places free of any original thought.

giorgi is doing some nice stuff though

The house we are doing is around 750m2 total single storey. 5x3 with study and theatre, kitchen/scullery/alfresco kitchen.

Doing an owner build or going to shop it around?

Shop it around - I'm not cut out to owner build. I would probably drive everyone completely bonkers.

Boeman if you can snaffle me some plans I'd love to look at them. I've seen many 3 storey houses but a nice single storey house is pretty rare these days.

A scullery is on my list :)

My aim is to have it almost -H shaped. Central wing is living areas and then LHS is parents wing, study and guest room. RHS wing is the 3 kids bedrooms, activity room and then perpendicular from that garages

The house we are doing is around 750m2 total single storey. 5x3 with study and theatre, kitchen/scullery/alfresco kitchen.

Doing an owner build or going to shop it around?

... AND INDOOR BASKETBALL COURT.

(Sorry for yelling, am a Drafty)

Shop it around - I'm not cut out to owner build. I would probably drive everyone completely bonkers.

Boeman if you can snaffle me some plans I'd love to look at them. I've seen many 3 storey houses but a nice single storey house is pretty rare these days.

A scullery is on my list :)

My aim is to have it almost -H shaped. Central wing is living areas and then LHS is parents wing, study and guest room. RHS wing is the 3 kids bedrooms, activity room and then perpendicular from that garages

May be able to supply some ideas if required.

Scullery is pretty much our standard on all homes. The funny thing is people end up with a kitchen, scullery and alfresco kitchen plus a kitchenette upstairs. Going by distance, it can be 4 kitchens within 12m.

H shape would be very unique. Is the area a clay soil? Could make it interesting going with the H shape if so.

May be able to supply some ideas if required.

Scullery is pretty much our standard on all homes. The funny thing is people end up with a kitchen, scullery and alfresco kitchen plus a kitchenette upstairs. Going by distance, it can be 4 kitchens within 12m.

H shape would be very unique. Is the area a clay soil? Could make it interesting going with the H shape if so.

We are pretty sure clay but haven't done geotech until offer is accepted. No counter offer yet - they are thinking :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Without fail I pretty much manage to find the kookiest Sellers in Perth.

I'm a magnet for them :rolleyes::mad:

Offer went in Tuesday. It was physically delivered to Seller (one of them was home). When other Seller was contacted on Thurs for answer they responded 'oh is there an offer'. This is a husband and wife!! Do they not talk to each other?!?!?!

Their REA has almost had it with them.

He has advised if they don't respond by Monday to issue an ammended O&A with a deadline and then if they don't respond to that then he's dumping them.

Some people just are strange

We are pretty sure clay but haven't done geotech until offer is accepted. No counter offer yet - they are thinking :rolleyes::rolleyes:

H shouldn't be too much of an issue if it is a larger house anyway, just going to be a LOT of reo in the concrete, but that is always the case anyway in clay.

I will have a look through some plans, plenty of C shape homes but unsure on H in our recent stuff...

H shouldn't be too much of an issue if it is a larger house anyway, just going to be a LOT of reo in the concrete, but that is always the case anyway in clay.

I will have a look through some plans, plenty of C shape homes but unsure on H in our recent stuff...

It's more of a + with living section in the | and then a parents wing on the lhs and kids wing on the rhs of the middle section.

It becomes a H when we add the 8 bay garage perpendicular to the kids end.

Looking at it, it's more of a T shape (garages in the top T) with a bulge in the middle for living.

Back