Help Please!!! Career Direction

What would you say about Masters when Bunnings have dominated the market?

I am just finishing up a reno of my IP in Perth. I travel 1/2 hour to get to my nearest Masters. Bunnings is 5 minutes away.

To me, Masters is just like Bunnings, except they have what I want and many items are much cheaper than Bunnings. I think Bunnings lost their edge when they dominated the market. They need some competition to pick up their game.

At least we are on the same wavelength

The way I see it, there is no point in looking endlessly up or down,

There is always a lot of people who are going to be better then you unless you are truly a superstar at it

I hear a lot of "at least you have your health" or "at least you aren't one of those starving kids in Africa" which is all true however, if you kept on looking that far down, then you'd never get anyhthing done nor would young motivated to do.anything in life

Just like if you look too far up and your aim in life was to be as rich as bill Gates for example, then you would never be happy cos let's face it, none of us are going to be worth 1% of his net worth combined over 10 generations

That's right.

So it goes back to, do you make $600-900 per week and call it quits.

depending on what your profession is, you can try to do contract work with the government - u will be suprised how much they spend per hour on contractors. Weekend work can be $1000 per hour. Stuff like these makes you wonder where all our taxes goes to.

depending on what your profession is, you can try to do contract work with the government - u will be suprised how much they spend per hour on contractors. Weekend work can be $1000 per hour. Stuff like these makes you wonder where all our taxes goes to.

contract for what??? as in maintenance? or finding good sites to buy:D:D:D

$1000 an hour? Not in my life as an IT person I seen such rate even for the best of the best on the planet :) I seen $150 - $200 for a damn good person

$1000 per hour on weekends.standard day rates are $800-$1000 per day.
that is not how much I am getting that is the company that contracts it out. They accidentally emailed me the purchase order which I saw the rates etc.

no wonder the budget is in the deficit at the rates things are going.

Back