Help to buy US Property

Hi

I am an Australian investor and would like to buy US property, particularly with the Aussie dollar so high and rent returns over 20% net in some locations. I work full time and do not have the time to learn the ropes. Does anyone know of a reliable source for accessing the US property market?

I have used buyers agents in Australia and would like to find a trusted source to help me deal with buying, managing, renovating and all the legal and tax considerations.

I looked at some sites for sourcing foreclosed properties, but they all wanted subscription fees. Are there any free sites?

Please help.

Thanks

Warren Smith

Have you tried the search function?

Lots of stuff on this here.

BTW.. what if the $A appreciates 50% after you buy???

cheers

RightValue

What if the US dollar crashes?

There are a few BA doing this in Australia, Cashflow Capital I think for $5,000 fee. Not recommending any group as have not been down this road.

S McKnight has been purchasing and lots of interesting information on his forum.

Cheers, MTR

Hi

I am an Australian investor and would like to buy US property, particularly with the Aussie dollar so high and rent returns over 20% net in some locations. I work full time and do not have the time to learn the ropes. Does anyone know of a reliable source for accessing the US property market?

I have used buyers agents in Australia and would like to find a trusted source to help me deal with buying, managing, renovating and all the legal and tax considerations.

I looked at some sites for sourcing foreclosed properties, but they all wanted subscription fees. Are there any free sites?

Please help.

Thanks

Warren Smith
Depends on where you are looking,but i have been watching sites like this one for a while..imho..willair..
https://www.miamidade.realforeclose.com/index.cfm

Back