Help with finance ideas??? PLEASE IM DESPERATE

LOL :D
Oh you are a suspicious bunch.

Well on the chance that this is real, I am happy everything worked out for you.

I can't believe the comments that were made on this forum following the last posting by cbddqld. We did happen to come across this posting which we picked up by Google Alert. We read the contents and felt that we could help and that is why we posted the comments that we did.

The original contributor actually phoned us within 30 minutes of making the post and asked us to help. There were very unique circumstances with the loan that took some time to resolve but cbddqld was able to settle on the property and the $36,000 that he had paid as a deposit.

He is a real person as are we and prior to this loan, we had not met cbddqld but he was so pleased with the work that was done that he posted this comment.

Ta Rolf for recognizing that brokers do have a role to play and to the others who feel that this is a set up, then that is your choice but you are wrong.

We have the satisfaction of knowing that we have been able to help cbddqld and know that his appreciation is genuine.

What's more ... we look forward to working with him in years ahead.

Kathy & Bruce Rogers
FinancialPlus (Qld) Pty Ltd

Apologies from me for my suspicions. There have been such "odd" cases before, so I suppose we all get a bit suspicious about whether this was a maketing ploy.

Back