Help!!!!!!

Hi

I'm reaching out to Animal lovers on the forum.
A while back a kitten was dumped at my fiancee's sisters work( vet nurse)
Almost didn't make it, had ringworm and was on deaths door,managed to pull through, and is looking for a home.
He is full of energy and will suit a home with a garden.
Approximately 20 weeks old, vaccinated, microchipped, wormed, flea treated and fighting fit
Unfortunately if he doesn't find a home he will need to be put down :(
I'm happy to help with costs ie food etc
If you know of anyone that is interested or can help please pm me.
Thanks!!!!

Attachments

• cat1.png
    cat1.png
    738.9 KB · Views: 100
  • cat2.png
    cat2.png
    297.5 KB · Views: 97
  • cat3.png
    cat3.png
    953.1 KB · Views: 91
  • cat4.png
    cat4.png
    769 KB · Views: 108
You're breaking my heart ... but if I bring home any more "in need of a home" pets then hubby will toss me out

Hi

Unfortunately if he doesn't find a home he will need to be put down :(
!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
There should be no kill rescue organisation that can help?
Also try to post on FB rescue groups, there should be several - the ones I am part of is for specific dog breed unfortunately, not cats :(

I don't get it... invest the time and money to bring the poor kitten back from the brink only to put it on death row.

I'll contact the people I know in Brisbane to see if anyone is looking for a kitten.

That is a lovely dog and floor and cat.
No way you could keep him yourself? He seems to like the dog ....
Being in Parkes, I'm constantly looking for a good home for lots of animals. Don't give up.

Hi All

Thanks for the Support.
I Put up a bunch of in your face a3 posters on the boards at work and some-one offered to take him( picked up this morning)
Kinnon there is a bit more to the whole scenario and the kitten has passed hands a few times( people getting sick and moving states), the dog and the floor in the Photo aren't mine.
Unfortunately this is the last animal we can foster as we are back in the rental market in small not pet friendly apartments :(
James that's an awesome cat!

Such a pretty kitty! I'm glad he's now got a home, but I seriously don't understand why he'd "have to be put down".

I was under the impression that a vet would re-home, not kill an animal.

Back