Henry Kaye

Whilst sceptical I am fascinated by the Henry Kaye phenomenon. Anybody know what he is doing these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I heard he was planning an assault on the US market, something about being a big fish in a small pond and trying his marketing in the 'real world'.

This is hearsay only.

Michael Croft

Reply: 1.1

The most fascinating thing I have heard about Henry Kaye is the amount of money people seem to pay for his courses.

Julie

Reply: 1.1.1

I just had a call from one of their "Advisor" today, offering me a new deal in association with The Investment Institute. He refer to it as "Right of Access" at the cost of $995.00 no up front fee, this amount will be guarantee by them via St George Bank. If you didn't pass their "course" then there is no fee to be paid by you.

Not sure how much it will end up costing you (you know extras you have to have ;) )if you eventually "pass" (of course!).

My answer to them was NO THANK YOU! the same as 7 months ago. I can get the same information from this forum for free and there are plenty of books out there that I can read up.

Bottom line - to me the strategy they are talking about is too risky and using too much assumptions.

The Undergraduate

Reply: 1.1.1.1

I thought the main thrust of his strategy is to buy multiple properties off the plan and flip before settlement which works great in a rising market. Is he searching for rising markets overseas?

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1

No offence intended Steven- I actually went to his introductory seminar and was suitably unimpressed. To me, he appeared like a salesman who works on commission- not really willing to actually help people attain their own financial independence, but rather looking to further his own. This is only my humble opinion (naturally) and I'm sure many others would disagree with me. C'est la vie.
Cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

I attended a seminar two years ago & felt the whole theory was high risk. It definitely involved 'flicking on' of properties bought off the plan. In November 2001 the salesmen were in the local shopping centre encouraging all to attend. During the course of our chat he extolled the benefits of renting over owning. (I'm sorry, but I just can't grasp that concept). To the question of "What if we lose everything", the answer was very flippant "so what, start again, after all Henry has gone under twice before". Having been a devotee of the Somers theory since 1996 I needed a strong cuppaccino after that comment. As Jan says, there is no right or wrong, just different. His theories are too different for me.
Regards to all.

Back