Henry Kaye

W

WebBoard

I have just joined this forum and have noticed the negative press that Henry Kaye has been given. I did Henrys course a few years ago when it was only about $1000. And it changed my life. He tought me the way to make passive income with investment properties. I have several rentals ( houses) around the country that are all cashflow positive by about $30 per week without the tax deductions. All of my properties consitently grow 10% per year with my best one growing 40% (and this was in adelaide)last year. Henry warns of the dangers of negative gearing and i do also wonder why a property would cost you $40 + per week out of your own pocket, when it can be turned around to be positive then you can buy a lot more. For instance if a property costs you $50 per week out of your own pocket and you buy 7 that means that it costs you $350 per week.As youi can see you can only do a few of these before it starts getting expensive, Any way i plan to purchase another 14 properties by 31/12/02 using this system.
These are just my thorts because it works for me.

Happy investing

AB

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Dear Andrew

<p>
I would love to know your the strategy that you plan to use to purchase 14 IP this year. I don't care if it was H.K. , Jan Somers, or God gave you the techniques, ideas, strategy or what ever, I and many people in the forum would just love to hear about it.

<p>

Why don't you share the fundamentals of your plan? Helping others is the point of a forum.

<p>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" >

<tr>

<td rowspan="4">

image-display

</td>

<td colspan="2" align="center">

<p align="left"> Investment Laws</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right" >1st Law:</td>

<td>"What ever you don't invest you forfeit."</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right">2nd Law:</td>

<td>"What ever you reap is what you've sown"</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td> </td>

<td><p align="right">Jim Rohn;</td>

</tr>

</table>

Reply: 1.1

So Andrew, do you condone the National Investment Institute charging up to $16,000 for the course, and heavy selling the same course to people who a) cannot afford it and b)probably are not able to utilize the 'methods' promoted in the course.

Please do not bother with a comeback about everybody deserving the same opportunity. This program is SOLD to anyone they can get hold of, including vulnerable, young, inexperienced and desperate people looking for a way out.

To make 5 millionaires at the expense of 95 others, and of this 95 , some will suffer severe setbacks in their financial situations, in my view - not justified, not acceptable.

As previously written, to me this is like a rogue doctor who saved or improved a few lives (the 5%) while leaving a horde (95%) without any benefit or maimed as a result of his/her intervention. Meanwhile he is charging highly inflated rates for his heavily sold remedy or treatment.

Under coded and regulated industries, that doctor would be in gaol and certainly out of business.

While you see the benefit you gained for your $1000, you have neglected to look at the trail of damage, discontent and hardship caused by a program run or controlled, and certainly in a way which Mr. Henry Kaye is fully aware of.

I also assume you started your investment within the last 10 years.

SW

Reply: 2

Andrew

I would be very happy to buy 1 +ve IP with 10% PA consistent growth right now. What method is there to by 14 within the next 9 months?

Regards

Adrian See

Reply: 1.1.1

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0084_01C1C8D8.0F08A340
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have a full set of his HK's course notes given to me by a =disillusioned lawyer who paid a lot to do the course. The info is =nothing special and fairly common knowledge to most people who are =property investors. I cannot see how HK's clients can get more =properties by year than anyone else (who doesn't have these notes). The =info on checking out deals is very good, it is called due diligence. But =even with deposit bonds etc you still have to satisfy certain criteria =regarding DSR/NSR's and LVR's. You still have to have credit checks =valuations etc. done.

The best infor or advice these notes contain is that they advise readers =that you should do your investigations and homework and negotiate and =even better get a few friends on board to negotiate and purchase i.p's. =But I would have thought a lot of this was common sense.

What we need is some large reputable educational organisation to conduct =a Cert 3 in Property Investment, maybe TAFE. This would meet a huge need =in the investing community and the pricing would be similar to courses =conducted currently by TAFE Plus. However as the huge bucks are not =there, compared to the current seminar circuit where promoters either =make heaps from a so called educational course or do the seminar to sell =i.p's, most people who could do it, would not do it. BB

------=_NextPart_000_0084_01C1C8D8.0F08A340
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

I have a full set of his HK'scourse notes =given to me by
a disillusioned lawyer who paid a lot todo the course. The info is =nothing
special and fairly common knowledge to most peoplewho are property =
investors. I cannot see howHK's clientscan get more =properties by
year than anyone else (who doesn't have these notes). The info on =checking out
deals is very good, it is called due diligence. But even with deposit =bonds etc
you still have to satisfy certain criteria regarding DSR/NSR's and =LVR's. You
still have to have credit checks valuations etc. done.

The best infor or advice these notes contain is that =they
advise readers that you should do your investigations and homework and =negotiate
and even better get a few friends on board to negotiate and purchase =i.p's. But
I would have thought a lot of this was common sense.

What we need is some large reputable educational =organisation
to conduct a Cert 3 in Property Investment, maybe TAFE. This would meet =a huge
need in the investing community and the pricing would be similar to =courses
conducted currently by TAFE Plus. However as the huge bucks are not =there,
compared to the current seminar circuit wherepromoters either make =heaps
from a so called educational course or do the seminar to sell
i.p's,most people who could do it, would not do it.
BB

------=_NextPart_000_0084_01C1C8D8.0F08A340--

Reply: 2.1

Congratulations Andrew.

It's good to hear that you're doing well. I admire your goal to acquire another 14 ips before the end of the year.

People, I think the point to Andrew's post is that he has learned about property investing and how to do it successfully. He's one of the success stories from HK.

However, I do have to agree with some of the above statements that the info I have seen in the HK manuals etc (my father did the course) isn't anything special. You could learn just as much, even more, from this free forum.

Having said that, I want to congratulate you again on your success and your future success.

Boyler Room
Co Ordinator for ADL Freestylers

Reply: 2.1.1

You will not learn the HK instructions from this forum. The people on this forum are far too conservative. The manual is one thing but being there and listening to the reasoning and questioning is another. JD

Reply: 2.1.1.1

Hi JD

James Doherty wrote:
>You will not learn the HK
>instructions from this forum.
>The people on this forum are
>far too conservative.

Umm, question....

Where did you get that from? Are you just generalizing about people on this forum being "too conservative", I'd hope not. Just cause others dislike the HK way doesn't mean that they are a bunch of conservative mugs.

HK's way is actually very simple to some people (me), and far to high of a risk to others. Are you going to be one of those that will be burnt (not that I'd like it to happen to anyone) when you can't "onsell" your OTP unit. Numerous people that I have met were in this position and have failed to complete the transactions and are not far from losing their houses due to this system.

Yes, Due Diligence should have been completed better, but hey that is to each individuals choice. Myself, I have no use in doing HK's system cause I make higher returns in the way of Cap Gains and rental returns then any HK system.

So just cause not everyone agrees with the HK's system doesn't mean they are conservative.

Cheers,
Robert

Get your property inspection reports @ http://www.CreativeFinance.com.au

Back