Henry Kaye

W

WebBoard

HELP - WHO IS HENRY KAYE?
Date: 4/12/00
Time: 9:11:53 AM

Hi

Have the chance tonight to go to a ($47) seminar by this guy who is a 30 yo multimillionaire, via IP. (Suspect may be more trading than investing). I'd love to hear from anyone who knows of this guy and whether it is worth attending. I'm all for expending knowledge if it is relevant! Look forward to some advice.

With thanks,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew G

Reply: 1

Re: HELP - WHO IS HENRY KAYE?
Date: 4/12/00
Time: 2:53:28 PM

For $47 to listen to a "30 yo multimillionaire" talk about what he has done, I can't believe you have to think about it. Just 1 idea from this guy could make you tens of thousands over the next few years (if not the next year).

Don't be frightend to spend a little on your own education. What would stop you going? Do you really think you have nothing to learn from this guy? How much did you make last year from your IP's? Was it more than him? How much did you spend on your last dinner out (and the value of that night has already passed through your system)?

(I'm not talking about you here Bill) I can't stand it when people whant to bicker about the price of education. I have NEVER been to a seminar where I didn't learn somthing that more than paid for itself. Even the ones that I wouldn't recommend to people and I disagreed with, I still learn't somthing that made me a little richer.

I have never met a financially successful person who complained about the cost of education.

Andrew G ([email protected])

PS I have no idea who Henry Kaye is but from what Bill has told us I'd go and listen to him. I'd also arrive early to get a good seat and after he spoke corner him and ask as many questions as possible.

Bill

Reply: 1.1

Re: HELP - WHO IS HENRY KAYE?Attn Andrew G
Date: 4/13/00
Time: 4:57:36 PM

Andrew

Thanks for your thoughts. Totally agree. I went to see this guy and can recommend to everyone you spend the $47. Some really interesting thoughts and strategies from someone who has really done it. Over the next couple of days I will post a summary of what he teaches. There is a 3 1/2 day seminar he runs that costs around $4k to teach the specifics, called 'Unlimited wealth'. I'd love to hear from anyone who has attended. Seems really worth it if, to your point Andrew, you can make $$$ from his advice.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Andrew G

Reply: 1.1.1

Re: HELP - WHO IS HENRY KAYE?Attn Andrew G
Date: 4/13/00
Time: 10:48:53 PM

I'm really looking forward to your summary.

Don't keep us waiting too long.

Andrew.

Back