Henry Kaye

W

WebBoard

Henry Kaye strategies
Date: 5/11/00
Time: 12:09:21 AM

I just returned from a workshop with henry kaye. He had obviously gone thru some learning experiences in the last few years. Was it 79 + properties in 18 months to 3 years!!! The question I would like to ask QLD investors ...Is it duplicatible? He buys off the plan with a long settlement and depends on a rising market and rental demand to kick his returns up. (He also insures against any shortfall)

Most of the people I met there didnt even know the most basic gearing strategies so they are in for a learning experience esp if the market turns down during the building period. To me this is a very high risk stategy and totally unnecesary in the Brisbane buyers market. Has anyone in this forum made substantial or any profit in "off the plan" developments? If so, where when & how much?

PS I got 1 good idea that paid my fee many times over Thank you henry.

Last edited by a moderator:
???

Reply: 1

Re: Henry Kaye strategies
Date: 5/26/00
Time: 8:20:02 PM

You're a bit of a tosser arent you? What results have you had??? If you are not a multi millionare, then you still have a lot to learn. Resistance will inhibit your ability to learn, therefore keeping you where you are. I have been involved in property for 5 years, have also owned 2 investment properties and am buying another. I attended Henrys 4 day seminar and was absolutely blown away. I learned more in 4 days than in the last 4 years. If you went to the 4 day seminar, you must have had your fingers in your ears the whole time. If you havent been, GO.

Geoff1

Reply: 1.1

Re: Henry Kaye strategies- Is that you James?
Date: 5/28/00
Time: 12:00:19 AM

Thanks for the question about my results. I agree only listen to someone who has done what you want to do. Not a person who has listened to someone who has done it but not done it themselves yet! Get the subtle difference.

For gods sake go out and do it and stop talking about it. We all go to seminars and get excited. You were probably hugging and massaging strangers at Tony Robbins, right? I believe in seminars that educate people to the other possibilities than just working for wages. Just dont belt people over the head with it until you have got the results. OK?

Geoff

PS Since you asked our rent is $140k+ p/a and capital gain is $180k+p/a. All passive income.

???

Reply: 1.1.1

Re: Henry Kaye strategies
Date: 6/25/00
Time: 9:43:49 PM

Mate I think it is great that your putting the question to Henry's strategies I know he likes that. Always remember, what is the worst case scenario, and lets say that you have done all your due diligence and stuffed up. In 20 years time, will it matter yes or no. The system is just not property either, by learning how to double your income or revenue in 12 months, is extremely powerful when integrated with any strategy.

You seem to have alright results, which state did you do that in? I wish you all the best with implementing the strategies, because it's obvious that you can easily go to the next level, so well done.

Back