Henry Kaye

W

WebBoard

Henry Kaye, Adam Hudson, New Life
Date: 6/25/00
Time: 10:52:30 PM

Anyone who is interested to know anything about what is being taught at our programs, what our strategies are, what results I have or anything to do with the company. My number is 02 8437 6251. Please only call me if you are serious, because I don't want to waste your time at all.

When you call I also ask that you be honest with me, and hold me to a high standard as well.

Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
Les

Reply: 1

Re: Henry Kaye, Adam Hudson, New Life
Date: 6/27/00
Time: 5:42:18 PM

I'll be sure to ask for < blank > when I call !!

Carmen

Reply: 1.1

Date: 6/25/00
Time: 11:39:53 PM

Are you from AMWAY???

Stephen Torso

Reply: 1.1.1

Date: 6/29/00
Time: 7:43:45 PM

No, I am certainly not from Amway, but your comment made me laugh.

Ian W

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Date: 6/26/00
Time: 4:53:58 PM

AMWAY??? LOL LOTS - good one Carmen! Loved it...

Ian W

Tony

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Date: 6/26/00
Time: 9:29:28 PM

I have a question for all the consultants from New Life Corporation; How many properties have you bought using Henry's system? Whats your fall-back postion or position sizing in the investments that you have entered into? Whats your long-term objective from the investments? Whats the worst case scenario regarding the investments that you make? When will you receive a return from your investment?

As this is a forum for discussion relating to all things RE based I'd be interested in hearing some feedback from people who have invested with Henry who are not agents/consultants of New-Life.

Stephen Torso

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

Date: 6/29/00
Time: 7:51:06 PM

I am in the system to purchase 4 properties, we create 100% finance, there is a capital guarantee and my worst case scenario is that if we don't get 100% finance, and I am equity partners on the property, as it is like a business. If you want phone numbers of people that have been to our program, to ask them I will be glad to give them to you, but I will not place them on here.

Also if you want to drill me on questions that is fine also, if I don't have an answer I will find out. My number is 8437 6251.

Now, out of respect for the both of us, if you are calling to waste my time, don't call. If you are calling because you are genuinely interested, I will be more then willing to assist.

Tony

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Date: 7/4/00
Time: 7:47:53 PM

Stephen, Can I ask how do you guarantee a capital return? If you have the solution I have $400K of my money in the sharemarket and would love to know if this information is relevant, (Yahoo I could turn this into $4M instantly-if this info is correct).

I also have a large amount in residential property around Australia and know you cannot and should not predict the market. The market is the market it does what it does!

Trying to predict it is like playing with fire- you will get your fingers burnt...eventually!!!

Stephen Torso

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Date: 7/9/00
Time: 11:40:29 PM

There is only one way and there will only ever be one way. Massive amounts of due diligence and knowledge. If you want maximum growth and minimum risk, then you need to know a lot about property.

Back