Henry Kaye

W

WebBoard

just came back from seeing Henry Kay (New Life Corp)
Date: 8/15/00
Time: 3:08:06 PM

Well, I was incredibly impressed, to be honest. He delivered on his promises in the 4 hour intro evening, and gave detailed instructions on how to duplicate what he's done.

I'm a bit reluctant to express my full appreciation of his course for the following reason: I'm considering working with them, and don't want to be dismissed as a paid shill out there to promote his seminars.

How do I balance giving my own personal opinion about it, with the fact that I hope to be promoting the seminars AND GETTING PAID FOR DOING SO? I think I'll just refrain from saying anything more. If anyone has any better ideas, just let me know.

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
Geoff1

Reply: 1

Re: just came back from seeing Henry Kay (New Life Corp)
Time: 4:39:30 PM

Hi Ed,

You have your email posted so if people want to know more re HK they can email you directly ...

thus negating the 'paid shill' potential.

There has been plenty of comment on HK in the past posts!!

Im sure you would be very welcome to post any details of properties

that you (personally) buy through the HK process and then people can track the progress over that great investment tester...TIME.

What do others think?

Geoff1

Gee Cee

Reply: 1.1

Time: 7:59:05 PM

Ed please give us some feed back. Let us know if this motivates you to get into a investment property and if not why not.

Also is there much more to be made selling motivation to people than actually doing anything yourself?

Good Luck

Gee Cee

Geoff W

Reply: 1.1.1

Time: 6:56:47 PM

Geoff, Ed,

I'd agree with that. Ed, I'm willing to go in an email circular to know how you have done yourself. Having asked you to post an unbiased opinion of HK when you came to the Canberra gathering, how can I do otherwise?

You recently completed the Peter Spann course; the enthusiasm sounds very much greater for HK (and you were enthusiaistic about PS). What was the difference?

But, as Geoff1 says, I'm much more interested in knowing how you have personally done than in any promotional material. When you've bought your own property, I would certainly be interested in knowing. I'd like to know personally what made you so excited. It certainly seems a big change from the way you were talking before the seminar, and I would be interested to know why there is the difference.

Put me on the email list please- [email protected]

I'll have lots of grains of salt ready, just in case.

Geoff W

Ed

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Date: 8/16/00
Time: 9:27:15 AM

At the risk of appearing 'mensa espan~ol' I'll try to reply to those who have posted.

I'll not discuss/promote his ideas, it makes far more sense to let you know how my own investments under his system go. i.e. the walk and not the talk.

Yes, IMHO I can make far more doing this than promoting it. If I can successfully do it for myself, I'll also become more credible in discussing the issue.

Yes, I WILL invest in IP, my previous reading had convinced me that IP or RIP (residential :) is definitely the way to go.

Some reasons I trust HK over PS: IMHO Henry is genuine, and a very pleasant man. He's not a showman, and treats people far better during the seminar. Outside, I can't say. I also asked about attending their fancier seminar where they hold your hand and take you out to make the deal, in the field. I asked 2 of their consultants, and they BOTH told me to wait until I had some more money, and/or experience. i.e. they did NOT try to sell me everything under the sun.

They also gave us all software similar to PIA for free, instead of trying to make money out of it.

Ok, that'll do for now. I've had a warning note from Steven about HK, and I'm trying to find out exactly what his concerns are there. If they're valid, I'll give up HK's system in a heartbeat. I'm only interested in what works.

Ed

Vince Teirney

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Date: 8/25/00
Time: 9:47:42 PM

plse email me as well, as i also did peter spann and was impressed. my email is [email protected] I am also thinking of doing the hk course. cheers vince

Back