Henry Kaye

W

WebBoard

Henry Kaye - any new feedback?
Date: 11 Oct 2000
Time: 13:18:24

Apart from the views already posted at this forum, I am wondering whether there may be some new visitors to this site who have any feedback at all re Henry Kaye's 3-day seminar. My wife and I attended the evening presentation held at Randwick last month and were both reasonably impressed - my only concern being that you would have to be prepared for almost making a full-time "job" of this whilst still slaving away at your present occupation.

I have spoken to some attendees who say that they have already been purchasing multiple properties - some "off-the-plan" and some already constructed - and are very satisfied with Henry's strategies. I would appreciate any further views that anybody could contribute on this topic.

Regards, Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Vince T

Reply: 1

Re: Henry Kaye - any new feedback?
Date: 12 Oct 2000
Time: 18:53:29

why would you feel that way and what were you looking for when you attended the seminar?

Chris

Reply: 1.1

Date: 13 Oct 2000
Time: 07:04:36

Vince

My wife and I are always keen to learn as much as we can about real estate investment and as such buy books, tapes, attend seminars, etc. As we have just had our first child and my wife is no longer working, to outlay the money for the Henry Kaye 3 day seminar is quite a burden for us at the moment. We liked what we saw and heard on the night but are keen to hear as much as possible from people who have attended the weekend seminar (positive and negative feedback) in order to help us make a better informed decision.

Regards, Chris

Jerry

Reply: 1.1.1

Date: 13 Oct 2000
Time: 19:51:50

Think logically it does not take a full time commitment to get 1 or 2 properties. I attended the course in August and thought that it was the most brilliant and informative seminar I have attended. Everything is just explained so logically. I have been in Real Estate for 10 years and have seen nothing more powerful and obvious then what Henry teaches. Some of the stuff I knew, but I have never seen it put together in such a way. Just go to it, you will not regret it.

Chris

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Date: 14 Oct 2000
Time: 04:45:42

Jerry

Thanks for your extremely positive and encouraging comments. From what Henry said on the evening, I gathered that to perform "extreme due diligence" would consume a great deal of time during the week - time in which I am at my full-time occupation leaving only outside normal business hours to do the homework on different areas and properties. I also often work Saturdays - hence my concern at the amount of time that I would be able to productively use to implement Henry's strategies.

Jerry, have you purchased any properties ("off-the-plan" or already constructed) since attending the course in August?

Regards, Chris

Back