Henry Kaye

W

WebBoard

Henry Kaye Seminars??
Date: 23 Oct 2000
Time: 00:04:27

We are keen investors and always try to attend whatever new seminars there are around on the subject....however we have tried to find out more about Henry Kayes seminar after seeing the ad in API but the telemarketer was only interested in booking an appt with a phone "consultant" who never called back and is never avail to speak to when we ring.

Also replied to mass email from a "friend" of one of his sales people and she couldn't be bothered getting back either... Is it worth persuing? Any info from anyone who has been.? Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Geoff W

Reply: 1

Re: Henry Kaye Seminars??
Time: 21:58:09

Hi,

There's been a few posts on the subject recently. After some months of hearing about HK, I only found a little more detail recently. I cannot tell you anything about HK though.

There have been people on the forum who have come away converts. From an outsiders point of view, it seems the methods take up a lot of time. Search the forum for people who have been on the forum, and if there's a private email address, check with them.

I've been on Peter Spann's forums and learnt heaps. But he covers a range of strategies and not just property. I've met people who've been to HK's forums and learnt heaps too, on IPs. A particlular comment was that HK was a vastly more pleasant person than PS.

Just an opinion. Look at old postings and you'll see where my bias is. Good luck with whichever way you want to go.

Geoff

David

Reply: 1.1

Time: 08:35:14

I would also be interested in finding out more. I had a 1 on 1 with a consultant last week and found some interesting concepts (which I also read in a book over the weekend). He said HK does a 3 1/2 day intensive seminar and the cost is nearly $5,000!!! Can anybody advise what HK can teach for that sort of $ that can't be obtained by reading or listening to others with experience?

Craig

Reply: 1.1.1

Date: 06 Nov 2000
Time: 20:20:15

would you pay $5000 to learn how to only pay $808 stamp duty on a property valued at $695000?? Believe me it's worth the money.

Geoff1

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Time: 23:18:56

Hey,

dont spend $5k... for that you can have my whole library of books...

no... for $3500... I will sell you my library of books that have made me $3million in property and then you can decide if you want to spend the $5k...

and if you really want I can arrange a seminar just for you ...alone for 2-3 days for $5k...one on one...I am joking of course.

Go and read a $25 dollar book then another $25 book and another and another and another and another....

then talk to people who are doing what you want to do...maybe when you are at a level able to judge the info people are going to give you ...

and to look at the reasons why they (the seminar presenters) are doing what they are doing then...

you are starting to become an above average investor...(and not the average mug punter)

Hard words ...but I believe ...true.

Back