Henry Kaye

W

WebBoard

Henry Kaye Seminars
Date: 05 Dec 2000
Time: 20:45:03

Hi

I was broke (a temporary situation). That's why I call myself rags.

Over the last few years I've been open to any investment information (mainly property and shares). My mind is open to all info, that's why I'm reading this very informative forum.

Like everyone else, I dream of owning my own time, but found no investment strategies that would allow me to do so with the amount of capital that I had...none, and I wanted to start creating money and investing now.

Henry Kaye has opened that window of opportunity with strategies, that will let me on the bus to financial freedom, now. Once on the bus, I can then start looking for other strategies, infomation, or develop my own ways. All I wanted was someone to guide my first steps...anyone. In fact I would not know about this website plus others, without going to one of Henry's seminars.

Plus I don't have to spend months and months reading $3500 worth of books to get the infomation I got in 3 and 1/2 days for $1500 extra...and I can implement his strategies immediately...recouping my $5000 plus more in one deal.

You see, whatever the price, whatever the strategies, if you want to achieve your dreams, you must have the mind set. It's all in the mind. I don't care what the detractors say about Henry, he opened million dollar opportunities for me. And that $5000 I paid, is chicken feed.

So, beginners and others who want to get on the bus to financial freedom, learn all you can from anyone, choose what to believe in, build relationships with a financial advisor/accountant, lawyer etc. do what is needed to achieve your dream, do not listen to detractors (just because their mind is blocked doesn't mean yours has to be and what if you're scared to start because you want to avoid mistakes...you'll never start.)

If I picked up only one thing from Henry, that would be, ask for whatever you want in life, even the impossible, you might get it! If you don't get what you want, there is always someone out there that will give it to you.

Enjoy Life,

Rags (to Riches).

ps. I do not work for Henry Kaye. I just hate detractors standing in the side lines, saying some bullshit about something they have never done. They are probably sixty-five years old, spent all their life finding out financial secrets that they don't want given away in three and a half days. So they discourage others getting into the game.

In ten years, you'll still be here detracting, discouraging starters to not roll up their sleeves and encouraging non-existing, no work schemes to get "financailly comfortable" that you don't offer to anyone. I'll be in Barbados.

Last edited by a moderator:
Owen

Reply: 1

Re: Henry Kaye Seminars
Date: 06 Dec 2000
Time: 11:22:47

Hi Rags,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you have found a way in your life to gain financial freedom. I wish you all the luck in achieving it.

I liked some of Henry's ideas too (haven't done the weekend though). Continue on with you education though as there are many excellent ideas out there. They all add to your own pool of knowledge.

The important thing to learn is to ACT on your knowledge. Have you put any of Henry's ideas in to reality yet? If so how did you go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back