heritage financial group

I can tell you what you need to know about this company, but I will not do so on this public forum. If you would like more information, please email me directly on [email protected].

Paul Murphy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Why not ?

Reply: 1.1

My guess is that they may get a little twitchy (read: litigious) about what people may have to say.

sim.gif

Last edited:
Reply: 1.1.1.1

thank you very much guys! I get the point. Gutz

Reply: 2

My girlfriend was looking at refinancing her IPs and asked a mortgage broker (remains nameless because they haven't done anything wrong) to find her finance. Heritage was the recommended choice.

When she decided not to proceed with the re-financing she was presented with a bill for the valuation. At this point she said "No problems - you give me the valuation and I'll pay the bill".

Heritage's response was "We don't give out the valuations - we just want our money".

They refuse to give any proof that a valuation was ever done and just keep demanding their money.

Reply: 2.1

Hi

A lot of financial instituions will not release valuation details.

You obviously have a right though to ensure that the money being claimed has actually been expended.

If they will not release details of val, you could ask them for the valuers bill, or extract, but they might not be keen on that either.

If your loan was unconditionally approved, then it is likely that a valuation was done, especially with Heritage being a building society.

Ta

Rolf

Back