Hic - wine recipes wanted!

I know that other people do wine vinegars, and that you do have options for the garlic- however a red wine garlic infused vinegar may be an option, to make the vinegar stand out.

I know that other people do wine vinegars, and that you do have options for the garlic- however a red wine garlic infused vinegar may be an option, to make the vinegar stand out.

I do make wine pickled garlic - shiraz, chardonnay and port. All very yummo but will have to wait to see if there is any leftover garlic from sales ... the garlic makes a better return sold in it's natural state.

Would have to look into the infused vinegar as there is already red/white wine vinegars

... Made a batch of mulled wine, expecting that after 10 minutes rapid boiling it would be alcohol free.

Nope.

Still registers at 6% so can't sell that product ... anyone want some mulled wine? I've got 28 bottles sitting in the shed. Shiraz, Tawny Port or Chardonnay :D hic :eek:

When it boils, it gives off fumes. Get the long flame thingy and light the fumes. Guaranteed to burn with a bright blue flame.

I would have seen garlic infused vinegar as a way to sell vinegar rather than a way to sell garlic.

I wouldn't buy a straight wine vinegar- but I would be much more inclined to buy an infused vinegar- garlic chilly or herb. It wouldn't need a whole lot of garlic, and would make a nice wine vinegar really stand out against the competition.

Back