Hidden camera reveals what it's like to walk through NYC as a man.

I get the general gist of what you're saying - um how can I summarise it? something like - if you can't handle being bullied, you shouldn't be on SS because it's only for nasty boys. I think it's time you exercised that brain of yours boy.

Dont get 'being bullied' and 'asked to answer the hard questions' mixed up.

pinkboy

Before Television broke down and requested his other thread be closed, he linked to a feminist reddit about the NYC vid. If you want to read about the vid from a different point of view, here is a link to the Red pill version of the same vid:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2klbex/woman_wears_a_gopro_camera_in_new_york_city_to/

Fair enough but if you had a point in the first place, haven't you made it?
Are you just trying to be nasty now? Maybe you can get a whole pack together and .... what? Try and get rid of SS members or something?

Have a look at some Korean girls dancing to Swedish Metal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq3L-TvniaE

No thanks dex.

What do you mean by 'the hard questions'? And what do you mean by 'feminist/feminism'? I'm just a woman who has done everything by herself so not sure why it's so important for you to build up a whole hate thing.

But don't answer now 'cause I don't want to interact with you anymore right now. Wait 'til we can communicate properly.

Of course I have a female pov. Does that have to be brain-washed out of me? Not sure what questions you want answered but I'd suggest you try some meditation.
Cheers,
I'm taking the dogs out now.
Over and out.

Dont get 'being bullied' and 'asked to answer the hard questions' mixed up.

PB, in our society today, questioning a woman is automatically labelled 'bullying', 'harassment' or 'misogyny'. Now obviously accusations like these are ridiculous at best and straight out shaming language, but it is what it is.

Being critical of women, in any capacity, is absolutely verboten.

No thanks dex.

What do you mean by 'the hard questions'? And what do you mean by 'feminist/feminism'? I'm just a woman who has done everything by herself so not sure why it's so important for you to build up a whole hate thing.

But don't answer now 'cause I don't want to interact with you anymore right now. I think you'll find that grammatically incorrect.

Wait 'til we can communicate properly.

Of course I have a female pov. Does that have to be brain-washed out of me? Not sure what questions you want answered but I'd suggest you try some meditation.
Cheers,
Over and out.

Oh, so you choose when I can reply? Peas in a pod! Sorry, but this is a forum, and for the peace and love of all, there are ignore buttons if you cant resist the temptation to post back. Personally I don't need it, because I can handle just about anything.

The questions aren't for you, but you continue to stick your nose in. Stand back, and have a look at what I have written. You're obviously winding up about nothing.

I have built nothing up to be hateful or nasty, and you're still bleating on about it. I'm perfectly sane and rational, so no need for meditation.

pinkboy

No thanks dex.

But don't answer now 'cause I don't want to interact with you anymore right now. Wait 'til we can communicate properly.

Cheers,
Over and out.

If you want to put forward an opinion there is a reasonable expectation that you will defend that opinion. The purpose of debate is to attack ideas, not people, so you shouldn't be taking any of this personally.

Responding to debate with personal attacks is poor form, and suggests you can't sensibly defend your opinions.

There it is! Trolling in disguise!

pinkboy

I don't even think it is disguised :eek:

Time and again property girl needles to inflame, back tracks on statements made and refuses to acknowledge her glaringly obvious errors and inconsistencies. Sad....so sad.... help is available but unfortunately you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.... :(

Back