Lol, the star has been banned from what I can see in the past thread. Is it because of the simlar case spruiking / trolling ?

Really? I remember few days ago I still saw him online....please don't ban him he's such a great entertainer here..... :(

And that spider was actually pretty cute too hahahahahaha

Hi

I was trying to be sarcastic, obviously didn't work

I don't know the guy at all, just saw that his homepage was linked to a BA website and this is the first thread he has posted out of nowhere so !!!!!!!

:):):):)

I was trying to be sarcastic, obviously didn't work

I don't know the guy at all, just saw that his homepage was linked to a BA website and this is the first thread he has posted out of nowhere so !!!!!!!

:):):):)

Ahhh . Sorry . To subtle . You needed a couple of emoticons for those of us who are mentally challenged .

Doesn't come across as SOD ...

Cliff

Done pretty well off Bathurst NSW. Purchased for $265k in Nov 2012 now valued at $322k so increase of $57k in two and half years. Rents also increased by $20p/w in that time now up to $350p/w, always had the same tenant.

Don't tell me Starofdavid reinvented himself as Rabbi, that would be so stupid and obvious.

Yeah, I guess it fits :D

Go get a coffee! They are very entertaining.

No! Don't don't mention the coffee, that brings back a visual of SOD siting at a table at a cafe with his laptop opened up to this forum, shortly before throwing his coffee across the footpath, closing his laptop and going home. :eek::D:D

Don't tell me Starofdavid reinvented himself as Rabbi, that would be so stupid and obvious.

Yeah, I guess it fits :D

Ooh, I didn't spot that one. I clicked on his name. Only the one post, which was deleted & he got banned. It must have been one doozy of a post.

Is our David also Fumid ???

Actually had a bit of a scare a few days ago thinking David may be right about
Lake Munmoron and his grand plans for Queens Road , heavy equipment
for road works turned up across from the intersection , never seen so much
road working equipment and lighting before.
However turns out they are just resurfacing the Pacific Highway through Lake Munmorah.

Is our David also Fumid ???

Actually had a bit of a scare a few days ago thinking David may be right about
Lake Munmoron and his grand plans for Queens Road , heavy equipment
for road works turned up across from the intersection , never seen so much
road working equipment and lighting before.
However turns out they are just resurfacing the Pacific Highway through Lake Munmorah.

That would have been embarrassing ..,:eek:

Cliff

Back