Highgate WA: let's build a baby apartment block thread

I think I would be in a rubber room, I am complaining at taking 9-10 months, but hey whose counting, fun and games with the builders delays, wet weather, building booms, shortage of trades etc etc.

I think I would be in a rubber room, I am complaining at taking 9-10 months, but hey whose counting, fun and games with the builders delays, wet weather, building booms, shortage of trades etc etc.

I'm beyond Zen with this project. I'll just let it tick along and keep going with all the others :) No doubt by the time I go to site it will start raining :rolleyes:

if someone offerd right $$$$ for it would you sell with approval:D:confused::p

Lol! There is so much blood, sweat and tears on this one it would require a lot of $$$$ for me to give it up.

I'm beyond Zen with this project. I'll just let it tick along and keep going with all the others :) No doubt by the time I go to site it will start raining :rolleyes:

Lol! There is so much blood, sweat and tears on this one it would require a lot of $$$$ for me to give it up.

Give me a break, that rain story, am over it my builder wont give that one away in a hurry... but all good, I am going to keep an eye on your project, am looking forward to this, if sh2t hits the fan we go for coffee and move on;)

Lol! There is so much blood, sweat and tears on this one it would require a lot of $$$$ for me to give it up.[/QUOTE]

never say never :p:D

Back