Highly recommended Perth cabinet maker

Hi All,

I've recently come across a cabinet maker that i was very happy with and would like to recommend, Azztek Kitchens in Mandurah. Check out www.azztekbasics.com.au and www.azztekkitchens.com.au

THey have 2 ranges, their regular range and a more affordable Azztek Basics range which is suited to renovations, developments and cheaper homes etc.

All items are made in house with really quick turnaround times, eg my 1st kitchen took a week from order to being ready for pickup, the 2nd one took 5 days.

Comes standard with:

- quality MDF
- White sheen finish in 2 shades
- solid backs
- soft close Hafele hinges
- good quality runners for drawers that make them very easily removed etc
- fully assembled

Service is also very good, ask for Tony.

I chose to organise my own pickup (they come assembled) and installation but they can do an all in one service, i just wanted to save some money.

Overall prices are pretty similar to flat pack Ikea and Bunnings prices without the hassle of putting them together as well as being better quality.

Definitely worth considering for future projects.

Last edited:
Hmm i probably should put up some photos. Will organise some.

This was a duplex pair, pretty extensive reno as had to replace the ceilings, re-wire, do a fair bit of plumbing work, and everything else like bathrooms, floor coverings, door hardware, kitchens (obviously) etc.

Only things that were not changed were a couple of internal doors and the windows.

External work will be done in a few months or early next year.

Hmm i probably should put up some photos. Will organise some.

This was a duplex pair, pretty extensive reno as had to replace the ceilings, re-wire, do a fair bit of plumbing work, and everything else like bathrooms, floor coverings, door hardware, kitchens (obviously) etc.

Only things that were not changed were a couple of internal doors and the windows.

External work will be done in a few months or early next year.

Hey Sanj. Just giving you a nudge to see if you could possibly put up these photos? Would love to see the cabinets :)

north or south?

try Caruso Cabinets if your south of the river. He is great to deal with and is hard working. He helped me out of a potential flatpack disaster about a month ago.

Hey Sanj. Just giving you a nudge to see if you could possibly put up these photos? Would love to see the cabinets :)

Sorry just saw your msg, have been away. Both places are currently rentewd but I need to visit my tenant soon and will take photos then.

Back